Apparent improvement in fur condition

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

I have been giving these to my 13 years old cat for two months now. This has clearly improved my cat's fur condition. There's less loose hair and the fur feels overally softer. I can only recommend this product :)

It Works!

Posted by 4732765956793157548 on Feb 16, 2013

My semi longhaired cat used to dry heave laboriously for days before chucking up a hairball. He threw up his last hairball not long after taking this chew twice a day. He's not thrown up any hairball for months now.

These help my cat with his arthritis and keeps his fur soft

Posted by 5188587659901547237 on Feb 04, 2013

I have a picky cat who has arthritis after knee surgeries to correct congenital defects. This really helps him stay limber and pain free (along with his adequan shots). It also helps his fur stay very soft, and he loves them, so it's really a huge win all around.

my cats sure loved them

Posted by 5274783497320919415 on Dec 28, 2012

and I think it was helpful to the elder female for sure. Will need to re-order to be sure

Highly effective

Posted by Reviewer3108700 on Dec 17, 2012

This product while not completely eliminating the problem certainly makes a huge difference, I recommend the product.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Nov 09, 2012

My old cat loved the taste

Good means! Хорошее средство!

Posted by Ludviga on Oct 29, 2012

My cat refused to eat in the beginning these vitamins. I had to mix them with food. But then the cat tried out and began to eat with pleasure. These vitamins are made in the form of small small fishes. Very much reminds a dry cat's feed. The result is already visible. The cat began to fade less. I will buy! I recommend! Good means! Мой кот по началу отказывался есть эти витамины. Мне приходилось смешивать их с едой. Но потом кот распробовал и стал есть с удовольствием. Эти витамины сделаны в виде маленьких рыбок. Очень напоминает сухой кошачий корм. Результат уже виден. Кот стал меньше линять. Буду покупать! Рекомендую!

the cats loved it

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

the cats loved the product

cat would not eat

Posted by Reviewer1600537 on Sep 21, 2012

gave them to the dog..he'll eat anything

Kitty LOVES these treats!

Posted by Reviewer3197734 on Sep 14, 2012

Okay so I have your stereotypical "fussy kitty". I have tried MANY different brands of cat treats to which he usually turns his nose up to, not with these treats! He gets quite verbal if you shake the package. ANd his fur HAS improved, much softer and shiny too! I noted the change after approx 1 month.