These work!

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Sep 07, 2011

So far no hairballs since giving these!

They love this!!

Posted by 5018737560124909840 on Aug 20, 2014

I have 5 cats and 6 kittens, and they all love this product! I feed it as treats, so I dont really know if it help in digesting hairball. But they really love this flavor, even my super picky princess loves it

cats love it!

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

My cat was eating these one with pleasure. These are much better and easy to give to animals than the bottle tablets from this same manufacturer.

Good means! Хорошее средство!

Posted by Ludviga on Oct 29, 2012

My cat refused to eat in the beginning these vitamins. I had to mix them with food. But then the cat tried out and began to eat with pleasure. These vitamins are made in the form of small small fishes. Very much reminds a dry cat's feed. The result is already visible. The cat began to fade less. I will buy! I recommend! Good means! Мой кот по началу отказывался есть эти витамины. Мне приходилось смешивать их с едой. Но потом кот распробовал и стал есть с удовольствием. Эти витамины сделаны в виде маленьких рыбок. Очень напоминает сухой кошачий корм. Результат уже виден. Кот стал меньше линять. Буду покупать! Рекомендую!

Parfait

Posted by 4992169969861124247 on Dec 09, 2013

Mon chat l'a adopté depuis longtemps, rapport qualité prix très bon.

It Works!

Posted by 4732765956793157548 on Feb 16, 2013

My semi longhaired cat used to dry heave laboriously for days before chucking up a hairball. He threw up his last hairball not long after taking this chew twice a day. He's not thrown up any hairball for months now.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2311558 on Jan 02, 2012

I have two ragdolls and the vomiting of furballs has stopped which is such a miracle, no more surprises. reasonably priced too.

Believe they are working

Posted by 4702507724321177663 on Jun 05, 2012

as above

These help my cat with his arthritis and keeps his fur soft

Posted by 5188587659901547237 on Feb 04, 2013

I have a picky cat who has arthritis after knee surgeries to correct congenital defects. This really helps him stay limber and pain free (along with his adequan shots). It also helps his fur stay very soft, and he loves them, so it's really a huge win all around.

Yummy!

Posted by 5015684031757308939 on Dec 13, 2015

Yummy! My cat loves it! Unlike other hairball gel products, my cat runs away when I opened the bottle..