My cats love this and it helps with their coat!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

My 3 cats love the Pet Naturals chews (I feed them Daily Best and Hairball) so much they come running from where ever they hear the rustle of the foil packaging just to have some! I have noticed that their coat have grown shinier and they shed less. One of my cats had really dry coat and it feels a little bristly when you pet her. After taking the Pet Naturals chews, her coat is now soft and smooth to the touch. Price is great too as pet supplements are relativel pricey in Singapore. Will definitely re-order as long as iHerb stocks them!

Might not be suitable for my cat

Posted by Zihuana on Aug 05, 2012

So far just given one of these to my cat and she didn't like it too much, but ate most of it after I smashed it to tiny bits to go along with other food. The next day she was a bit diarrhetic, so haven't gave her since. Might be just a coincidence and was due to something else, so I'm going to try some other day to see if it happens again. My cat has some food sensitivities so it might be that these just won't work for her.

My cat likes these, but he likes EVERYTHING!

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 01, 2012

My cat even eats red cabbage, yogurt and blueberries. These treats are a bit large, so I split them in half before feeding them to my cat, so they don't choke him. I have started giving him a teensy bit of petroleum jelly instead. He loves the petroleum jelly. The molecules of petroleum jelly are too large to be absorbed, but help in the elimination of hairballs.

It works well

Posted by Reviewer3186231 on Jul 28, 2012

my cat has taken this one over 6 packs I just ordered 6packs for my lovely cat!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jul 21, 2012

I don't know how gerat it works, but my cat loves it. It's already good.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

My cat likes it!

cat adores

Posted by agrifona on Jun 28, 2012

My cat adores all Pet Naturals of Vermont!

Believe they are working

Posted by 4702507724321177663 on Jun 05, 2012

as above

고양이가 좋아해요

Posted by petitee on May 14, 2012

물론 2/4의 기호입니다민… 그래도 좋아하는 녀석은 굉장히 좋아해요 평소에 간식을 즐겼던 고양이라면 아주 반길 것 같네요. 아울러 헤어볼을 토하는 모습도 보였으니 효능도 입증했다고나 할까요

good

Posted by Reviewer2764825 on Apr 04, 2012

good