My cat diden´t like it

Posted by RogerNallenPettersson on Aug 20, 2013

What can i say ? My cat diden´t like them...

strange thing

Posted by Reviewer1672594 on Jul 31, 2011

frankly, very suspicious thing, on the one hand kitty loves her, on the other it was the tear, which had not been observed so often, I conclude that there mixed with some that stuff, even drug may be

my picky cats won't eat them

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Nov 01, 2011

ya never know what a cat will eat???

Fail

Posted by 5576950191471668715 on Nov 21, 2014

These are impossible for my cats to chew. only one of my three cats actually wanted to taste one, but hesitated on a second treat.

Posted by ladyrwo on Nov 27, 2014

Big and strong, the cat can not eat

no hairball

Posted by JosephineSue on Apr 26, 2015

no effect on my cat

My cats love this and it helps with their coat!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

My 3 cats love the Pet Naturals chews (I feed them Daily Best and Hairball) so much they come running from where ever they hear the rustle of the foil packaging just to have some! I have noticed that their coat have grown shinier and they shed less. One of my cats had really dry coat and it feels a little bristly when you pet her. After taking the Pet Naturals chews, her coat is now soft and smooth to the touch. Price is great too as pet supplements are relativel pricey in Singapore. Will definitely re-order as long as iHerb stocks them!

very good.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 11, 2012

Notice my cat starts bringing up the gunk when on these.

Kitty LOVES these treats!

Posted by Reviewer3197734 on Sep 14, 2012

Okay so I have your stereotypical "fussy kitty". I have tried MANY different brands of cat treats to which he usually turns his nose up to, not with these treats! He gets quite verbal if you shake the package. ANd his fur HAS improved, much softer and shiny too! I noted the change after approx 1 month.