Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint, Extra Strength, For Dogs, 120 Chicken Liver Flavored Chewable Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Not suitable for dog!

Posted by Reviewer1664798 on Mar 15, 2013

Regularly gave this to my dog for about 4 weeks and then he caught yeast infection first in his years and then in the groin area! It brake out really bad (producing pus) and the dog was in pain from the itchiness. It was bad enough to see a vet. The vet confirmed it as an yeast infection and suggested 2 medical shampoo treatments per week until the area of infection is healed. This product actually contains brewer's yeast which is definitely NOT an ingredient you want to pump up in your dog(s) and it was the obvious cause for my dog's yeast infection. I wish I had been more careful when I bought this product. I ended up paying 110 USD for vet appointment + the treatment and I hope I don't need to take any further treatments to cure this infection. STEER CLEAR of this product!!! Seriously!

Dog would not take

Posted by DeanaS on May 19, 2014

Even shoving this down his throat Mom's black lab would not take this and spits it out. Was very hopeful. Probably tried this too late, he's in so much pain. Maybe if it came in liquid?

My dog doesn't like it

Posted by 5146557910814828052 on Nov 29, 2014

Every time I need to give these to my dog, is a struggle. Despite of all its "liver flavour" my dog just wouldn't eat these. So there is no reason to pay more for flavored tablets, will just buy human supplements next time which are much cheaper than pet products.