お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint, Extra Strength, For Dogs, Chicken Liver Flavored, 120 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 1-star

Not suitable for dog!

Posted by Reviewer1664798 on Mar 15, 2013

Regularly gave this to my dog for about 4 weeks and then he caught yeast infection first in his years and then in the groin area! It brake out really bad (producing pus) and the dog was in pain from the itchiness. It was bad enough to see a vet. The vet confirmed it as an yeast infection and suggested 2 medical shampoo treatments per week until the area of infection is healed. This product actually contains brewer's yeast which is definitely NOT an ingredient you want to pump up in your dog(s) and it was the obvious cause for my dog's yeast infection. I wish I had been more careful when I bought this product. I ended up paying 110 USD for vet appointment + the treatment and I hope I don't need to take any further treatments to cure this infection. STEER CLEAR of this product!!! Seriously!

My dog doesn't like it

Posted by 5146557910814828052 on Nov 29, 2014

Every time I need to give these to my dog, is a struggle. Despite of all its "liver flavour" my dog just wouldn't eat these. So there is no reason to pay more for flavored tablets, will just buy human supplements next time which are much cheaper than pet products.

Dog broke out in rashes

Posted by 5335620558969412118 on Mar 03, 2015

This has brewer's yeast in it - caused my Labrador to break out in rashes - belly, groin, armpits and in her ears! It's caused her to itch so much her skin is bleeding from constantly scratching. I wished I had seen the earlier review on this. Strangely enough my other Labrador seems ok with the product. So if you're buying this, do check that your dog does not develop an allergy to it.

Dog would not take

Posted by DeanaS on May 19, 2014

Even shoving this down his throat Mom's black lab would not take this and spits it out. Was very hopeful. Probably tried this too late, he's in so much pain. Maybe if it came in liquid?