Super!!!!!

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Mi perro lo toma hace 6 meses y la mejora ha sido muy evidente. El veterinario nos recomendó un producto que costaba 4 veces más para su artrosis. Encontré estas pastillas y fuí al veterinario a enseñarle la web y la formulación antes de comprarlas. Me dijo que eran muy buenas y se apuntó la página para recomendarla a otros pacientes. También me dijo que en USA el tema de los ingredientes y formulaciones está mejor controlado que en europa.

doggie loves it

Posted by 5635452986810088359 on Oct 05, 2015

i thnk it works

***Brilliant Product***

Posted by Reviewer2882634 on Jan 19, 2015

I definitely notice the improvement since putting my GSD with spinal issues on these tablets. We recently ran out of them, and she was much slower getting up and moving about. Super quick International shipping as well.

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I have been giving these to my dog for over a year and they have really helped her with her hip dysplasia.

Pet Naturals of Vermont + Joint,Extra Strenth

Posted by 4855523859354663769 on Oct 08, 2014

Excellent value for the price

i'm not sure it helps yet :) but my dog loves it!!

Posted by 4820189890940847535 on Sep 16, 2014

Best for large dogs

Posted by 4883162404958340325 on Sep 12, 2014

I have saint bernard age of 10. She had problems with her legs. It was hard for her to stand up and walk. After using those vitamins for five month she can easily walk even by stairs.

Doggie loves them

Posted by 5281122557182515042 on Aug 04, 2014

This is actually almost like a nice daily treat for the dog. My dog i rather fussy about medication and this is one supplement he just gobbles up! Definitely will buy again!

No shark product

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 03, 2014

this works for my doggie! I chose this one because it does NOT contain squalene which is an extract from shark which is endangered; the other top seller on iherb does have squalene. It takes a couple of weeks to work but my dog went from limping to jumping. When we run out she limps again so no more running out for us. I chose the extra strength because we have a big doggie. :-)

very good

Posted by wicked72 on Mar 28, 2014

The taste is great, my dog (Gina) likes it very much.... Also very effective, she does not have pain when jumping up and down (she had problems before).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »