Old Shar-Pei loves the taste! Made a difference in days.

Posted by Reviewer2636657 on Aug 16, 2011

When this product arrived, my old Shar-Pei was at the vet hospital with an infection and massively flared up arthritis. Within a few days of beginning the double-dosing (recommended for the first 6 weeks by the manufacturers), old Sampson was reminding me of his young self and running up and down staircases with ease. He loves the taste and considers them a treat. My only issue is that they contain yeast (probably for taste) and I think that's making him a bit more 'windy' than usual...

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I have been giving these to my dog for over a year and they have really helped her with her hip dysplasia.

Best for large dogs

Posted by 4883162404958340325 on Sep 12, 2014

I have saint bernard age of 10. She had problems with her legs. It was hard for her to stand up and walk. After using those vitamins for five month she can easily walk even by stairs.

***Brilliant Product***

Posted by Reviewer2882634 on Jan 19, 2015

I definitely notice the improvement since putting my GSD with spinal issues on these tablets. We recently ran out of them, and she was much slower getting up and moving about. Super quick International shipping as well.

Dogs love them

Posted by Reviewer2925160 on Sep 28, 2011

My dogs need 1500 mg, and this is the first product that comes in 750mg. They get 2 a day and as soon as they here the bottle get picked up they are waiting to get it. Chewable product makes it even better. Would recommend

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2858384 on Aug 19, 2010

Has helped my dog after leg surgery.

hip and joint

Posted by Reviewer2141529 on Jan 01, 2010

dogs like the taste so they take it better

Old dog new energy

Posted by Reviewer3103838 on Aug 11, 2010

It took a year before we finally saw some positive effects. Our dog has more energy and seems to walk without too much pain.

Dog broke out in rashes

Posted by 5335620558969412118 on Mar 03, 2015

This has brewer's yeast in it - caused my Labrador to break out in rashes - belly, groin, armpits and in her ears! It's caused her to itch so much her skin is bleeding from constantly scratching. I wished I had seen the earlier review on this. Strangely enough my other Labrador seems ok with the product. So if you're buying this, do check that your dog does not develop an allergy to it.

Joint tabs

Posted by GallaChiro on Jan 29, 2011

The only brand my dog does not spit out. I have not been using these a month yet but results seem great so far.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »