Joint tabs

Posted by GallaChiro on Jan 29, 2011

The only brand my dog does not spit out. I have not been using these a month yet but results seem great so far.

Amazing product! please do not discontinue

Posted by 4677562433498511956 on May 12, 2016

This product is so amazing and it works so well for my dog who was limping for months due to patella, did not want to proceed with the surgery advised by vets as we were worried about the side effects, unsuccessful rate and of course the few thousand dollars medical bills. so decided to try on supplement hopefully it can help my poor baby and this works! Just within a month is consumption, my dog was able to even run~ probably even faster than before.. :) Totally a satisfied fur mum here who swear by this product! So please do not discontinue, i would want to continue buying for my baby. Thank you!

It really helps.

Posted by Reviewer1774369 on Apr 10, 2016

I've been giving my dog these tablets for months now. She's a big dog and is getting older so her hips and joints have been hurting - these tablets really help. She's much more spritely and mobile and even enjoys running around with my 2 yr old dog again.

Pet Hip 'n Joint Extra Strength

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jul 29, 2014

It seems to help my very aged dog who has athritis….

If you put them in their food

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jun 23, 2010

That is the only way my dogs will take them.

didn't seem to help

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 28, 2012

Our Macy--a yellow lab mix weighing about 60 lbs--has ACL issues. We are trying to avoid surgery & tried this. We didn't notice any difference in how she moved. It is certainly possible that her problems were too serious for this to help with but several months after we stopped using this--she has shown a lot of improvement. Not sure if she just needed time to heal or if our recent move (with a change of climate) made any difference.

My dog doesn't like it

Posted by 5146557910814828052 on Nov 29, 2014

Every time I need to give these to my dog, is a struggle. Despite of all its "liver flavour" my dog just wouldn't eat these. So there is no reason to pay more for flavored tablets, will just buy human supplements next time which are much cheaper than pet products.

Helps my golden retriever

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 06, 2011

Bought this product as a supplement for my aging golden retriever, since this breed is prone to hip and joint problems. Seems to be helping. She loves the flavor.

Awesome

Posted by 5442844089349746367 on Jan 03, 2013

My lovely dog loves it!!!

doggie loves it