Awesome

Posted by 5442844089349746367 on Jan 03, 2013

My lovely dog loves it!!!

didn't seem to help

Posted by Reviewer2763997 on Jun 28, 2012

Our Macy--a yellow lab mix weighing about 60 lbs--has ACL issues. We are trying to avoid surgery & tried this. We didn't notice any difference in how she moved. It is certainly possible that her problems were too serious for this to help with but several months after we stopped using this--she has shown a lot of improvement. Not sure if she just needed time to heal or if our recent move (with a change of climate) made any difference.

my dog gobbles em up

Posted by Reviewer1490611 on Jan 19, 2012

she definitely likes to eat these! not sure if it has done anything for her joints or not.

My 11 Year Old Beagle Loves These!

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 15, 2012

Lucy the Beagle was having trouble walking from hip arthritis. She had become very leery of getting up or down off the sofa and spent most of her days lying around. I first purchased a bottle of joint supplement for her at the local pet store & did see a difference within 3 days. But once we finished that bottle I decided to buy something from iHerb since I order all of my own supplements on here. I purchased this formula since it has MSM plus Glucosamine and our veterinarian said MSM is excellent for joint health. We are now about 75% thru the bottle and Lucy is running around like a puppy! She plays with our other dogs, runs around barking & wagging her tail and runs to find me to give me kisses when she gets up from her naps! She will be 11 yrs old in a couple weeks and she's now acting like she's 11 months. She runs in the kitchen to get her "vitamin" when I tell her it's time, and if I happen to forget one I see a difference in her the next day. So I now have the bottle sitting on the counter where I can't miss it. And I'm back on iHerb today to order another bottle. I believe this is an excellent choice if you have an older dog with joint pain. If you see your elderly pet slowing down and not being as active then chances are their joints are hurting and this product will help. Well worth the money and with iHerb you'll have it in hand within a few days.

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Nov 12, 2011

My vet recommended a high dose glucosamine supplement for my dog's arthritis. I picked this product and iherb had the best price and fast delivery. It does seem to be helping my dog move better. We have only been on it for a few weeks and she has other health issues. So, so far so good.

Dogs love them

Posted by Reviewer2925160 on Sep 28, 2011

My dogs need 1500 mg, and this is the first product that comes in 750mg. They get 2 a day and as soon as they here the bottle get picked up they are waiting to get it. Chewable product makes it even better. Would recommend

Old Shar-Pei loves the taste! Made a difference in days.

Posted by Reviewer2636657 on Aug 16, 2011

When this product arrived, my old Shar-Pei was at the vet hospital with an infection and massively flared up arthritis. Within a few days of beginning the double-dosing (recommended for the first 6 weeks by the manufacturers), old Sampson was reminding me of his young self and running up and down staircases with ease. He loves the taste and considers them a treat. My only issue is that they contain yeast (probably for taste) and I think that's making him a bit more 'windy' than usual...

Helps my golden retriever

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 06, 2011

Bought this product as a supplement for my aging golden retriever, since this breed is prone to hip and joint problems. Seems to be helping. She loves the flavor.

My dog loves them

Posted by Reviewer1690142 on Jul 13, 2011

My dog eats these pills, no problem. The ingredients are minimal and they actually have a nice odor. I just started her on these pills so I have yet to see any results but if I do, I will purchase them again.

well..

Posted by Reviewer1293229 on Jul 02, 2011

the supplements were fine but the demerara sugar i ordered with them was way outdated and hard as a rock. i would have returned the sugar but the shipping cost more that the sugar. thank you

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »