Super!!!!!

Posted by mjvivancos on Apr 24, 2016

Mi perro lo toma hace 6 meses y la mejora ha sido muy evidente. El veterinario nos recomendó un producto que costaba 4 veces más para su artrosis. Encontré estas pastillas y fuí al veterinario a enseñarle la web y la formulación antes de comprarlas. Me dijo que eran muy buenas y se apuntó la página para recomendarla a otros pacientes. También me dijo que en USA el tema de los ingredientes y formulaciones está mejor controlado que en europa.

Amazing product! please do not discontinue

Posted by 4677562433498511956 on May 12, 2016

This product is so amazing and it works so well for my dog who was limping for months due to patella, did not want to proceed with the surgery advised by vets as we were worried about the side effects, unsuccessful rate and of course the few thousand dollars medical bills. so decided to try on supplement hopefully it can help my poor baby and this works! Just within a month is consumption, my dog was able to even run~ probably even faster than before.. :) Totally a satisfied fur mum here who swear by this product! So please do not discontinue, i would want to continue buying for my baby. Thank you!

It really helps.

Posted by Reviewer1774369 on Apr 10, 2016

I've been giving my dog these tablets for months now. She's a big dog and is getting older so her hips and joints have been hurting - these tablets really help. She's much more spritely and mobile and even enjoys running around with my 2 yr old dog again.

pet naturals of vermont, hip+joint, extra strenth, for dogs

Posted by 5735021559066227090 on Mar 12, 2015

We have 3 mature large dos over 75lbs and over 16 y/o. Over one of the the chews affected immedietly, the second didnt made any difference so far (10 days of treatment) and the last one the oldest almost 17 y/o white belgian sheppard, dont like the taste and refuse to take the chew.

my dog gobbles em up

Posted by Reviewer1490611 on Jan 19, 2012

she definitely likes to eat these! not sure if it has done anything for her joints or not.

My dog loves them

Posted by Reviewer1690142 on Jul 13, 2011

My dog eats these pills, no problem. The ingredients are minimal and they actually have a nice odor. I just started her on these pills so I have yet to see any results but if I do, I will purchase them again.

Dog would not take

Posted by DeanaS on May 19, 2014

Even shoving this down his throat Mom's black lab would not take this and spits it out. Was very hopeful. Probably tried this too late, he's in so much pain. Maybe if it came in liquid?

well..

Posted by Reviewer1293229 on Jul 02, 2011

the supplements were fine but the demerara sugar i ordered with them was way outdated and hard as a rock. i would have returned the sugar but the shipping cost more that the sugar. thank you

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »