Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint, Extra Strength, For Dogs, 120 Chicken Liver Flavored Chewable Tablets

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Nov 12, 2011

My vet recommended a high dose glucosamine supplement for my dog's arthritis. I picked this product and iherb had the best price and fast delivery. It does seem to be helping my dog move better. We have only been on it for a few weeks and she has other health issues. So, so far so good.

Great

Posted by Luddil on Dec 27, 2014

I have been giving these to my dog for over a year and they have really helped her with her hip dysplasia.

***Brilliant Product***

Posted by Reviewer2882634 on Jan 19, 2015

I definitely notice the improvement since putting my GSD with spinal issues on these tablets. We recently ran out of them, and she was much slower getting up and moving about. Super quick International shipping as well.

very good

Posted by wicked72 on Mar 28, 2014

The taste is great, my dog (Gina) likes it very much.... Also very effective, she does not have pain when jumping up and down (she had problems before).

No shark product

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 03, 2014

this works for my doggie! I chose this one because it does NOT contain squalene which is an extract from shark which is endangered; the other top seller on iherb does have squalene. It takes a couple of weeks to work but my dog went from limping to jumping. When we run out she limps again so no more running out for us. I chose the extra strength because we have a big doggie. :-)