Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint, Extra Strength, For Dogs, 120 Chicken Liver Flavored Chewable Tablets

very good

Posted by wicked72 on Mar 28, 2014

The taste is great, my dog (Gina) likes it very much.... Also very effective, she does not have pain when jumping up and down (she had problems before).

No shark product

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 03, 2014

this works for my doggie! I chose this one because it does NOT contain squalene which is an extract from shark which is endangered; the other top seller on iherb does have squalene. It takes a couple of weeks to work but my dog went from limping to jumping. When we run out she limps again so no more running out for us. I chose the extra strength because we have a big doggie. :-)

Awesome

Posted by 5442844089349746367 on Jan 03, 2013

My lovely dog loves it!!!

Doggie loves them

Posted by 5281122557182515042 on Aug 04, 2014

This is actually almost like a nice daily treat for the dog. My dog i rather fussy about medication and this is one supplement he just gobbles up! Definitely will buy again!

Pet Hip 'n Joint Extra Strength

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Jul 29, 2014

It seems to help my very aged dog who has athritis….