お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint, Extra Strength, For Dogs, Chicken Liver Flavored, 120 Chewable Tablets

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Nov 12, 2011

My vet recommended a high dose glucosamine supplement for my dog's arthritis. I picked this product and iherb had the best price and fast delivery. It does seem to be helping my dog move better. We have only been on it for a few weeks and she has other health issues. So, so far so good.

***Brilliant Product***

Posted by Reviewer2882634 on Jan 19, 2015

I definitely notice the improvement since putting my GSD with spinal issues on these tablets. We recently ran out of them, and she was much slower getting up and moving about. Super quick International shipping as well.

Doggie loves them

Posted by 5281122557182515042 on Aug 04, 2014

This is actually almost like a nice daily treat for the dog. My dog i rather fussy about medication and this is one supplement he just gobbles up! Definitely will buy again!

Best for large dogs

Posted by 4883162404958340325 on Sep 12, 2014

I have saint bernard age of 10. She had problems with her legs. It was hard for her to stand up and walk. After using those vitamins for five month she can easily walk even by stairs.

No shark product

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 03, 2014

this works for my doggie! I chose this one because it does NOT contain squalene which is an extract from shark which is endangered; the other top seller on iherb does have squalene. It takes a couple of weeks to work but my dog went from limping to jumping. When we run out she limps again so no more running out for us. I chose the extra strength because we have a big doggie. :-)