July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hip + Joint, Extra Strength, For Dogs, 120 Chicken Liver Flavored Chewable Tablets

very good

Posted by wicked72 on Mar 28, 2014

The taste is great, my dog (Gina) likes it very much.... Also very effective, she does not have pain when jumping up and down (she had problems before).

No shark product

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 03, 2014

this works for my doggie! I chose this one because it does NOT contain squalene which is an extract from shark which is endangered; the other top seller on iherb does have squalene. It takes a couple of weeks to work but my dog went from limping to jumping. When we run out she limps again so no more running out for us. I chose the extra strength because we have a big doggie. :-)

Awesome

Posted by 5442844089349746367 on Jan 03, 2013

My lovely dog loves it!!!

My dog loves them

Posted by Reviewer1690142 on Jul 13, 2011

My dog eats these pills, no problem. The ingredients are minimal and they actually have a nice odor. I just started her on these pills so I have yet to see any results but if I do, I will purchase them again.

my dog gobbles em up

Posted by Reviewer1490611 on Jan 19, 2012

she definitely likes to eat these! not sure if it has done anything for her joints or not.