AMAZED

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 18, 2014

I HAD a cat that was a picky eater and had terrible fur ( she was a nervous licker ) she was given this product as directed on the bottle and loved it .... one month later she has a beautiful coat has settled down and eating well the difference was amazing. I gave it to her by mouth not in food. Will continue to use this and can HIGHLY RECOMMEND it fro all cats that have eating/fur or nervous problems, worked for me and I'd paid out a small fortune in veterinary products that didn't work or were hard to administer and the cat hated.

Immune Support

Posted by 5334193013345791359 on Sep 14, 2013

Seems to do the work! My cat sneezed and stopped after using it

Worked For me

Posted by Reviewer1892733 on Apr 14, 2014

I have a cat that had bad allergies. She was always sneezing and long strands of mucus were coming out of her nose. Since I started using this she hasn't sneezed even once and she even likes it. I put the dropper in her mouth and squeeze and she enjoys it. My other cat doesn't like it as much but tolerates it well for a medicine/vet despiser.

perrrfect

Posted by crazy4health on Jul 22, 2012

My cats are very peckish but they love this stuff.So no problem to give it to them.

It seems to work

Posted by 5177509628358118538 on Jul 15, 2014

I have cat with fiv, and I wanted to try something for immune support. My kitty look very good after using this and I will order it again.

My cat loves it!

Posted by 5571932294190402036 on Jan 29, 2014

Must taste good. My cat seems to really like the taste.

so so

Posted by ndrino87 on Nov 02, 2014

if the cat is on this liquid, it seems to clear the nose.but cat flu doesn't really disappear after using this. it will come back.

Haven't got to use it yet

Posted by 5260854198861795474 on Nov 25, 2013

Not tried

no effect

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014

My cat has chronic mouth infection -among other problems, as she was born with a weak immune system.Unfortunately, after giving her this supplement for 3 weeks I didn't notice the slightest improvement in her health.Perhaps it works better in less serious cases.The bottle and the dropper are plastic and look cheap, but the liquid is easy to administer ( and cat even seemed to like the taste).Maybe I should look for a higher quality supplement ( and obviously, more expensive, too).