New To iHerb?

Pet Naturals of Vermont, UT Support, for Cats, 45 Chicken Liver Flavored Chews, 1.98 oz (56.25 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good

Posted by Reviewer2493063 on May 02, 2012

My cat likes it and eats with pleasure. Cant say anything about results but the cat seems happy and healthy

These are Hard.

Posted by Reviewer2330606 on Nov 05, 2011

My kitty is 18 years old and was having UT problems. these chews are hard with little chew to them. I have to cut them in fours for her. You can smell the cranberry though. I would like to try to purchase these again thinking I just got a Not So Fresh Batch, But I am afriad I'd be wasting my money. I like that they are natural, so I am really trying to decide if I'd like to try them again.

cat loves

Posted by agrifona on Jun 28, 2012

my cat loves all Pet Naturals of Vermont products!

Cat loves it !

Posted by 4907960448833173880 on Jun 29, 2013

See an improvement with cat's urinary tract problems.

Good for cats with sensitive bowels

Posted by Reviewer1719324 on Jul 22, 2013

I have bought this as my cat has sensitive stomach and bowels not for the original purpose of this product. I have read N-Acetyl Glucosamine is good for cats with sensitive tummy and bowels. This prouct worked for my cat, Julia. Besides, this has helped her hairball problem, too. Since I have put her on this, there has been not one episode of hairballs. Her stool turned normal from loose. I know this is not a panacea but it has worked for my cat. I definitely recommend this product to anybody who has a cat with sensitive tummy. I am giving Julia just one everyday after she eats. When I gave one chew to her with empty stomach, it looks like the chew upset her stomach.Be careful not to give this to a cat with empty stomach.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »