New To iHerb?

Natural Vitality, Kids Natural Calm Multi, Organic Fruity Splash Flavor, 30 fl oz (887 ml)

Reviews 4-star

good.

Posted by Reviewer3322546 on Apr 20, 2014

I like this stuff for my kid. I especially like it because it is liquid and i can hide anything else i want inside it by mixing it in. I can't speak for the content as I am not an expert in that but it seems to have everything. I do take Natural Calm magnesium for myself which i really like. I would have given it 5 stars except when the bottle is empty there's always a ton of build up on the bottom. Presumably this is the calcium and or magnesium we should be getting in the vitamin. Every day when we take it I shake it to the extent that it's really uncomfortable to shake anymore but doesn't seem to make a difference in the amount caked on the bottom. I'm really hoping that is a small percentage.