HELPED MY FRIEND'S CHILD TRULY AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer1817512 on Apr 16, 2012

I have a friend who has a son with ADHD and i recommended this to her and after a month she is reporting a vast improvement in all aspects of his behavior. She is reporting seeing less Tics and bad habits, better sleep patterns and less bouts of uncontrollable behavior and he is much more focused with his school work. The great news is she has told me that she has almost been able to cut out the calming medications that the doctor has prescribed her son with and every week she gives him a little less and is hoping to cut these out entirely. I recommended this product to her because it has won awards and just reading the ingredients I was impressed. On her behalf i recommend this supplement to all parents in this same situation who refuse to have their children medicated and would rather go with the natural approach as this is truly a great supplement. In regards to the taste she said that she gives it to her son in juice to hide the taste of the product as it does smell quite strong due to the vitamins in it. But after a couple of days her son got used to it and loves having it now. Overall a great product that has helped her immensely. 10/10

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Mar 22, 2011

This is definitely a great multi for kids. I am pleased by it. Wish they had different flavors though. The older kids kinda like the flavor but my younger one loves it. What I appreciate about this product is that is uses high quality forms of the vitamins. Our kids need the best and so I always look for the best.

great product kids natural calm multi

Posted by Reviewer1739307 on Mar 29, 2011

i recommended this to a friend to give to child, hiper active at home and school. The product has helped to calm him down and helped him to focus.

the kids love it

Posted by Reviewer3223191 on Sep 15, 2011

And that's not easy. They will drink this product and it is good to get some vitamins down them.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2346101 on Nov 30, 2011

My son loves this. I give it to him in some diluted juice with stevia every morning. I am not entirely convinced he is any calmer, but at least he, the picky eater that he is, is getting some solid nutritional support.

Works Great!

Posted by 5350312495663849123 on Jul 24, 2013

I got this for my daughter who has epilepsy. She was having horrible side effects from her medications. I believe she also has restless leg syndrome. Within a week of using this, she was almost back to her old self and was sleeping so much better! We went off the vitamins for a week in order to get some baseline bloodwork and her sleep and behaviour were awful again. So happy to have found this stuff. We find it to taste ok as well. Think concentrated liquid Flinstone vitamins and that is how it tastes. I used to mix it with juice, but she does not need me to.

Best kids product on the market

Posted by 5155283152820558990 on Aug 13, 2014

Cant believe the value and quality.

Kid tested

Posted by 5607319736511888777 on Feb 02, 2015

My children informed me that giving this to baby goats was not really a test. However, taste aside, these have helped our children be healthier than they were before they took these.

Good multis for kids

Posted by 5630283744734080001 on Apr 06, 2015

I bought these vitamins after a long search of good vitamins for my child. Vitamins are great. The taste is good, my son after taking these vitamins immediately drank some water and there are no problems. I mixed his vitamins with his elder berry extract for better immunity and also I give him echinacea glycerite.

great choice