HELPED MY FRIEND'S CHILD TRULY AN AMAZING PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer1817512 on Apr 16, 2012

I have a friend who has a son with ADHD and i recommended this to her and after a month she is reporting a vast improvement in all aspects of his behavior. She is reporting seeing less Tics and bad habits, better sleep patterns and less bouts of uncontrollable behavior and he is much more focused with his school work. The great news is she has told me that she has almost been able to cut out the calming medications that the doctor has prescribed her son with and every week she gives him a little less and is hoping to cut these out entirely. I recommended this product to her because it has won awards and just reading the ingredients I was impressed. On her behalf i recommend this supplement to all parents in this same situation who refuse to have their children medicated and would rather go with the natural approach as this is truly a great supplement. In regards to the taste she said that she gives it to her son in juice to hide the taste of the product as it does smell quite strong due to the vitamins in it. But after a couple of days her son got used to it and loves having it now. Overall a great product that has helped her immensely. 10/10

Not impressed with this flavor

Posted by Reviewer1086214 on Mar 26, 2011

We bought a different flavor of this product at the local grocery store and really liked it. It was easy to pour and the 1 ounce cap made it easy to measure, as well. Unfortunatly, when this arrived we quickly discovered the cap was not the 1 ounce size, so measuring the liquid was not as easy. To make matters worse, it is not as easy to pour and is clumpy. In fact, now that we are reaching the bottom of the bottle, there are chunks that come out. Whenever my son swallows one of the chunks he gags and throws up...will not buy this flavor again but the Orange flavor with the larger cap is my favorite. As for the product, after three months of supplementing, my son has started sleeping better and I think he is more relaxed! These are the results I was hoping for! So, I reccommend the product...with the Orange Splash flavor and the 1 ounce cap! I would avoid this flavor...

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Mar 22, 2011

This is definitely a great multi for kids. I am pleased by it. Wish they had different flavors though. The older kids kinda like the flavor but my younger one loves it. What I appreciate about this product is that is uses high quality forms of the vitamins. Our kids need the best and so I always look for the best.

good.

Posted by Reviewer3322546 on Apr 20, 2014

I like this stuff for my kid. I especially like it because it is liquid and i can hide anything else i want inside it by mixing it in. I can't speak for the content as I am not an expert in that but it seems to have everything. I do take Natural Calm magnesium for myself which i really like. I would have given it 5 stars except when the bottle is empty there's always a ton of build up on the bottom. Presumably this is the calcium and or magnesium we should be getting in the vitamin. Every day when we take it I shake it to the extent that it's really uncomfortable to shake anymore but doesn't seem to make a difference in the amount caked on the bottom. I'm really hoping that is a small percentage.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1479937 on Jun 11, 2011

My son, who will take anything does not like the taste of this.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Oct 14, 2010

I buy Peter Gilhams adult formula and now its good and no doubt this is. neither of my kids wil drink it neat and I have to nag and cajole to get them to take it in juice.

Good product

Posted by juliaheis on Jul 31, 2010

Seems really nice; not the greatest taste, but has healthy, natural ingredients.

great product kids natural calm multi

Posted by Reviewer1739307 on Mar 29, 2011

i recommended this to a friend to give to child, hiper active at home and school. The product has helped to calm him down and helped him to focus.

the kids love it

Posted by Reviewer3223191 on Sep 15, 2011

And that's not easy. They will drink this product and it is good to get some vitamins down them.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2346101 on Nov 30, 2011

My son loves this. I give it to him in some diluted juice with stevia every morning. I am not entirely convinced he is any calmer, but at least he, the picky eater that he is, is getting some solid nutritional support.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »