just what my body needs

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

magnesium is least-understood and most neglected nutrient there is, in my opinion. Most people are radically deficient in magnesium, which plays a role in so many bodily functions. When I am short of magnesium, I get intense muscle cramps, headaches, and borderline-high blood pressure. This is such a simple, economical and tasty way to get what your body craves! I enjoy a serving each night in hot water, prepared as a tea. I sip it before going to bed, and it seems to quiet both my body and mind and prepare me for a restful, restorative sleep that leaves me feeling better the next day. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1405153 on May 02, 2013

I love flavored mineral water and I have cut out soda in my everyday diet as well. I will drink it occasionally. So when I want something with fizz, I add this to my soda stream carbonated water and make a "good for you" soda. My 7 year old son loves his "soda water" as well! I don't need much. I use a 1/2 teaspoon per 1/2 of a liter of water.

Calm

Posted by Reviewer3285866 on Aug 06, 2011

Relaxes tense muscles in 15 minutes of adding to hot tea..also great for occasional constipation whe n used in double dose. Esp good for back of the neck and head tension

very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Dec 21, 2011

Taking this religiously - not sure if it keeps me calm 24/7, but I think it helps a lot - still looking for that magic potion for mood swings etc - I prefer this to the plain one - have to be really careful with the mixing or it does bubble over - but when it does I stay calm!

great

Posted by EkaterinaBond on Jan 08, 2012

really helps to fight stress

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1680308 on Mar 15, 2011

The best thing on the market to relieve constipation. Plus, it tastes good!

calming

Posted by 4687573531729799310 on Nov 29, 2014

I've been using Calm Cal/Mag for years. It is an outstanding product. I like all of the flavors. iHerb.com offers the lowest price too.

delicious

Posted by 4879011378629120308 on Dec 01, 2014

mixes well and is very good tasting

Calming and yummy

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Mar 15, 2012

Helps with constipation too! :)

Can't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2029988 on Feb 03, 2014

I've been taking this for over ten years. I sleep so much better and helps with pms.