10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Vitality, Natural Calm Plus Calcium, Organic Raspberry-Lemon Flavor, 16 oz (454 g)

cant work without this

Posted by Reviewer3020393 on Jul 24, 2010

i clean homes for a living and have for 30+ yrs and with all the wear and tear on my joints and esp.my back,a lot of damage has occurred. My daughter suggested this and wow only 3 weeks taking this and my pain in my lower back was gone i mean really gone. and my wrist and elbow were much better. this is my third container and i am doing great.

Very Good Taste and Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Sep 15, 2010

This works well for a calm feeling and relaxes well for a good night sleep. It is great for keeping away constipation and works gently and within 12 hours or less usually. This is our favorite flavor so far but has a lower amount of magnesium.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Aug 07, 2011

best - works like a charm for sleep and nerves

Always good

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Apr 08, 2011

I have used this for a couple years now and I think it does help me to sleep. I noticed the biggest difference when I first started taking it. I only take about 1 tsp (or less) once in the evening and it is enough for me. I like the raspberry lemon flavor the best. If you have any intestinal troubles, this helps keep you regular.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2222555 on Apr 16, 2011

I have problems with leg cramps and this really helps me a lot. It is also a good laxative. I take it one hour before bedtime and no cramps. I have been suffering for years. I love the raspberry and lemon flavor also.