cant work without this

Posted by Reviewer3020393 on Jul 24, 2010

i clean homes for a living and have for 30+ yrs and with all the wear and tear on my joints and esp.my back,a lot of damage has occurred. My daughter suggested this and wow only 3 weeks taking this and my pain in my lower back was gone i mean really gone. and my wrist and elbow were much better. this is my third container and i am doing great.

Very Good Taste and Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Sep 15, 2010

This works well for a calm feeling and relaxes well for a good night sleep. It is great for keeping away constipation and works gently and within 12 hours or less usually. This is our favorite flavor so far but has a lower amount of magnesium.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Aug 07, 2011

best - works like a charm for sleep and nerves

WoW amazing stuff....

Posted by Reviewer2402819 on Feb 29, 2012

This was recommended to me by my sister, I have been taking two tea spoons a day for a month now and my intestine pain and severe constipation disappeared within a couple of days. I am a 44 year old man and over the past two years I’ve visited my doctor and a gastroenterologist several times and had many tests but with no conclusive results. At my last hospital visit I mention this magnesium supplement and how wonderful I know feel but it was dismissed as a placebo effect! I hope it works for you as well as it is doing for me. Hastings, UK.

I should have ordered just the magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1560794 on Jul 25, 2011

I was confused when I ordered this as to whether I should get the straight magnesium or that with the added calcium. I find this product very helpful, but I actually get enough calcium in my diet and next time I order, I will get the straight magnesium. It was explained to me in a health food store that there is nothing wrong with the added calcium, but that there is less magnesium in the calcium-added version and I could use the greater amount of magnesium.

Sleep better

Posted by 5018748096877933732 on Aug 06, 2016

I like the taste. It's important to choose the magnesium plus calcium option as magnesium by its self can deplete your calcium levels,

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012

and taste great too! :)

Always good

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Apr 08, 2011

I have used this for a couple years now and I think it does help me to sleep. I noticed the biggest difference when I first started taking it. I only take about 1 tsp (or less) once in the evening and it is enough for me. I like the raspberry lemon flavor the best. If you have any intestinal troubles, this helps keep you regular.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2222555 on Apr 16, 2011

I have problems with leg cramps and this really helps me a lot. It is also a good laxative. I take it one hour before bedtime and no cramps. I have been suffering for years. I love the raspberry and lemon flavor also.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3006005 on Mar 02, 2011

I noticed a big improvement taking this product. It's a great product for those that are deficient in magnesium. If you want to know how to property use magnesium supplements I highly recommend you read the book "Magnesium Miracle" by Carolyn Dean.