Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Natural Vitality, Natural Calm, A Relaxing Magnesium Supplement, Raspberry-Lemon Flavor, 30 Single Serving Packs, 0.12 oz (3.3 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great for travel

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on May 31, 2010

We use these for when we are traveling for convenience. At home we use the canisters. I like the flavor.

Wish I had found this sooner!

Posted by Dianamite on Sep 12, 2014

I've been taking this for about a week, and I can't believe how much better I feel. I have Hashimoto's with an itchy rash and high blood pressure all the time. I take this about an hour after I start my work day because the stress of my job compounds my health issues. It brings my blood pressure down, calms the rash, and calms me down--which is a wonderful thing for someone who is always wound too tight. I will definitely buy this again.

Never Without Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Nov 26, 2014

I've been using the Natural Calm in the canister for years as a magnesium supplement. In the beginning, I used it to help with migraines, but now take it for general health since many of us are magnesium deficient. If you told me I could only keep one supplement, this might be it! I prefer the Raspberry-Lemon, as the plain lemon is a bit tart for my taste. I recently purchased the packets for travel and found the individual packets to be sturdy to hold up to the rigors of travel and easy to open. This product is also Non-GMO Project Verified. Buy the canister for home use as it's more cost effective.

Awesome Convenience

Posted by Reviewer1665471 on Jun 25, 2010

What a great way to take your supplements on vacation... individual packets are ready when you are.

Awesome magnesium!

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 11, 2010

What a tasty way to get easily absorbed magnesium into your body! This stuff can relax you, put you to sleep, help with bowel movements, help with stress, is good for cardiovascular health, etc. It seems the majority of people are deficient in magnesium and would benefit from an easily absorbed magnesium. This flavor is actually really good, but the original with no flavor is a better buy. I have ordered some of the original stuff and will maybe just add a little stevia for sweetness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »