Magnesium is beneficial

Posted by Reviewer3340475 on Jan 24, 2007

I've taken this product for 5 years. I like the plain best, flavors tend to really foam in the hot water. Excellent for many health benefits. Works great for ADD/ADHD, hypertension, hypothyroidism, PMS, depression ,muscle aches and lots more!

Good product & good price

Posted by Reviewer2138827 on Nov 01, 2007

be careful when you first start to use (over 2 tbsp. will cause diarrhea for most) and also note...only add a small amount of hot water to your 1.5 tbsp. till fizz disappears when you 1st start to use (after a few nights - you will be a pro)

Easiest way to get Magnesium ever!

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Sep 26, 2008

Great product. I have been using it for a long time and it has resolved, arrithmia, restless leg syndrome, and helped with my high blood pressure. Just put a few tsp in a few ounces of hot water, wait a few minutes, add some more water and drink. The warm Magnesium water is readily absorbed. They have flavored ones too but I prefer the plain.

Great for so Much!!!

Posted by Reviewer1365857 on Nov 06, 2007

Excellent product for headaches, high blood pressure, trouble sleeping....relaxes the muscles so also good for cramps!!!

Reduces Migraines, increases metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1797710 on Feb 16, 2008

I have been using this product for a long time to increase metabolism, reduce blood pressure and migraines. Chocolate triggers migraines for me, but when I drink this they go away very quickly. Magnesium deficiencies are very common and magnesium helps build stronger bones. It helps keep me regular, too. I make a cup in the morning and drink 1/3 of it with each meal to avoid loose stools.

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer2685897 on Oct 08, 2008

Since taking Natural Calm my blood pressure has lowered and I sleep better at night. It is really an amazing product.

n.shepherd

Posted by Reviewer1157414 on Sep 12, 2008

My husband and I both benefit greatly from this product. We can tell a difference in almost a matter of days. It seems to help us sleep so much more soundly and we feel rested when we awake and also it seems to take the aches out of our joints. We love it.

DG

Posted by Reviewer2913312 on Jun 23, 2008

Product worked as described. Very please with result and the natural calm experienced from using this product.

Natural calm

Posted by Reviewer1012924 on May 14, 2008

Product tastes good, is calming overall. Came in a timely manner. Did have a problem with loose stools, dr recommended cutting back to 1/2 tsp and increase slowly.

Tastes Good but not Calming...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i believe people with chronic deficiency of magnesium would find this product helpful but i can't say it reduced stress or created any special tranquility.on the positive side it tastes like ginger ail and it is one of the most absorb-able form of magnesium...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews