CALM

Posted by 5361900797712045028 on Apr 06, 2016

Solved my problem of using calcium and dealing with constipation. Also, calms me in the evening when taken at bedtime. Very satisfied with product.

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer2811084 on Feb 21, 2016

I will never stop using this product. It helps me sleep and keeps me regular.

amazing

Posted by Korutherapy on Dec 12, 2015

Take it for insomnia ans tension. Gives me instant reliefe and helps with my migraene.its my second bottle and will keep buying. Taste is good too.

Gives me headache & brain fog

Posted by 5648229699782640814 on Nov 26, 2015

I don't know why , but this product gives me brain fog & zombie like feeling that persists for almost 24 hours. However, its one of the most sought magnesium supplement in the market today.

Best Magnesium ever!

Posted by 5541013183195145530 on Nov 23, 2015

I've tried many different brands, and this is the only one that helps with my cramps! I feel the change within the first week of using it. Can't workout without it. Would definitely recommend everyone with the same problem.

Excelent supplement

Posted by 4915408194290932743 on Oct 17, 2015

Natural Vitality Natural Calm. I followed what other customers have recommended: i started with 1/4 teaspoon, dissolved it in a little boiling water (it fizzes) then topped up with cold water. Built up slowly. Now making 1 teaspoon in a cup of water. Sipping it when feeling stressed. Instant relief from muscle soreness, sprains, ongoing pain issues. Instant relief from stress. Good to have a few sips before bed; it makes me relaxed and sleepy and I sleep better. Good value, pricewise; I expect the large container to last a long time. Better value than the magnesium tablets I was buying elsewhere. The effects are shortlived, though. The relief begins to wear off after a couple of hours. That's why, I suppose, it's recommended to spread the daily dose over the course of the day.

Drink it every night

Posted by 4621924406823018991 on Sep 02, 2015

This is what I use as a magnesium supplement rather than a pill.

Puts me to sleep!

Posted by 4901013426153747228 on Aug 25, 2015

I take Calm before bed and it helps me have a restful and deep sleep. Doesn't really taste like anything so very easy to drink. I love it! Be sure to start out with a small dose (1/4 Teaspoon or less than 1/2 Teaspoon) as too much magnesium straight off can cause diarrhea. Ease your body into it.

CALM

Posted by 4777805938224909771 on May 31, 2015

This purchase was a birthday gift for my son. I would never be without CALM… I make it into a tea and drink as I am geting reading for bed… I sleep deeply and wake with a feeling of well being. My issue with restless legs is over now that I use CALM at night. This is a GREAT product,

Not for me.

Posted by 4965121055790334725 on May 18, 2015

After reading all the positive reviews on iherb I decided to try some out. On the first night of using it, the magnesium relaxed me and I drifted off to sleep, but was awoken an hour later with the runs. I went back to sleep easily only to be awoken an hour later with the runs again. This kept happening every hour until 4am, which I thought it stopped but resumed again at 6am. The dosage is 2tsp but I started out with 1/2 and it was still too much. I think I'll try another form of magnesium.