July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Vitality, Natural Calm, A Relaxing Magnesium Supplement, 30 Single-Serving Packs, 0.12 oz (3.3 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Just right

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Jul 10, 2010

These pre-packed magnesium packs are perfect for travel or ease of having the right amount whenever you need it. Helps with my regularity and sleep. This packaging is definitely more expensive then the plastic bottle, but the convenience is great.

convenient

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 16, 2010

great for the times when you are away from home and it is difficult to lug around a large container of powder. this helps me relax before bedtime, and has also helped with my bowels

So convenient

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This single serving packs of Calm are so convenient. I take them to work and keep them at my desk for those stressful days. I recommend starting out using one pack a day and then bumping up to two a day if you don't see the results you are expecting. My husband tried as well and was surprised by the results!Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!

Works better than pills

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Oct 10, 2011

I like the way this works - results are always noticeable with the powder form of magnesium.

I like it