Just right

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Jul 10, 2010

These pre-packed magnesium packs are perfect for travel or ease of having the right amount whenever you need it. Helps with my regularity and sleep. This packaging is definitely more expensive then the plastic bottle, but the convenience is great.

convenient

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 16, 2010

great for the times when you are away from home and it is difficult to lug around a large container of powder. this helps me relax before bedtime, and has also helped with my bowels

So convenient

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This single serving packs of Calm are so convenient. I take them to work and keep them at my desk for those stressful days. I recommend starting out using one pack a day and then bumping up to two a day if you don't see the results you are expecting. My husband tried as well and was surprised by the results!Click on my name above in blue to see more reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb!!!!

Works better than pills

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Oct 10, 2011

I like the way this works - results are always noticeable with the powder form of magnesium.

I like it

Posted by kozina on Nov 24, 2011

I'm sleeping wery well

good....but

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Dec 21, 2011

prefer the ones with the flavours

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1238820 on Jan 03, 2012

and it works nicely feels good

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Bought this for travel. Works wonderfully well.

Very Good but pricey

Posted by Reviewer3268947 on Jul 22, 2013

I loved it because it is very handy. But expensive

Don't like the taste

Posted by 5662465327698560637 on Mar 19, 2015

I felt that my migraines may have been caused by magnesium deficiency so I bought various forms of magnesium supplements. This one is my least favorite, because of the taste. It tastes like stomach acid, like when you vomit on an empty stomach.