Great product, bad taste order the raspberry instead!

Posted by GallaChiro on Dec 06, 2011

Order the lemon raspberry its great, this orange flavor is horrible.

I like this flavor the best.

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Aug 16, 2012

I used to use the lemon-raspberry one but it tasted fake so switched to orange and I like it much better. This drink is great for periods of physical and emotional stress - it's very calming.

one of the best products on the market

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 10, 2014

magnesium is one of the most important nutrients there is. Unfortunately, it is also one of the least appreciated. It participates in so many processes within the body. I found magnesium after suffering from muscle cramps for decades (they magically disappeared). When using magnesium, my blood pressure is lower; my resting pulse rate is lower; my blood sugar is lower; and I keep those nasty cramps at bay. This is a good-tasting, easy to use formula: simply drop two teaspoons into some hot water, stir, and enjoy. I use a serving every evening before bed and I believe it has improved the quality of my sleep too. I am grateful for this supplement. Clcik YES if my review helped, and check out my other reviews for useful product recommendations.

I love products that do what they say

Posted by Reviewer2449943 on Mar 01, 2009

All the claims this product makes have been true. Since I have started taking Natural Calm, I have had better energy and stamina to get things done in my day that I have not had the energy to do. This product works as a very gentle laxitive, so I never feel bloated and zapped of energy like I felt before. Thank you Dr. Gillham!

Spectacular!!! Can't be without it anymore!

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Feb 07, 2009

this is amazing, helps me in every way....sleep is better, no more constipation, better mood...super stuff!! Will never be without it, love the flavor...mix it in w/ a little crystal light...even better!

Natural Calm

Posted by Reviewer3143911 on Mar 18, 2008

We love this product! It is amazing what a good night sleep we get and magnesium helps lower blood pressure and stress as well. This is an easy supplement to take and tastes great! HIGHLY recommend this product - Great even for kids with leg cramps due to sports or growing pains!

Good tasting, well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer2009092 on Jun 22, 2011

This is pleasant to drink, unlike some other brands of calcium citrate. I find absorption seems to be much better if I follow the directions carefully -- using warm water to dissolve before adding cold water avoids problems with loose stools. If I just stir into cold water, that is when I seem to have problems.

Amazing Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1898165 on Oct 22, 2009

This is one of the most amazing products we have found to help out my husband with many ailments including muscle cramps, asthma and makes his breathing a lot easier.

Will not let myself run out again!

Posted by Reviewer2777855 on Feb 23, 2010

I have been using Natural Calm for over 2 years now and it makes such a differece in how I feel. I realized it even more when I let myself run out of it for over 2 weeks before getting a chance to order it!

Nice flavor

Posted by Mearced on Feb 15, 2012

This is my favorite flavor Natural Calm. This product helps me to sleep and helps keep leg and foot cramps away.