Big minus for the taste

Posted by ksedeniussen on Mar 15, 2016

The taste to me is noot good. Too sweet and it makes me nausea. I have tried all flavours and i dont like any of them. I will be buying the one without flavour the next time, because the magnesium is awesome.

Aids sleep, keeps you hydrated

Posted by 5380672733409556976 on Dec 25, 2015

An essential: Keeps you calm and hydrated and enhances sleep. The price keeps creeping up but it's still worth it!

Great Product

Posted by 5303818071536853545 on Dec 11, 2015

Very effective, helps me relax and sleep. Has laxative effect but that's also a plus. Tastes good too.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1046223 on Nov 27, 2014

it works for me. don't always sleep soundly but more than in the past.

wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1600167 on Nov 13, 2014

This form of magnesium is extremely absorbable since its already pre dissolved in water when you take it. And since it has stevia in it and lemon flavor it really tastes pretty good. It is useful for sore muscles, high blood pressure caused by magnesium deficiency, constriction of all kinds. Within minutes after drinking the stuff, you can feel your whole body relax. Since it is an oral form of magnesium, it is also particularly helpful for constipation. In fact, you will want to watch dosage carefully in the beginning to avoid diarrhea caused by an excess of magnesium in the digestive tract. This doesn't mean you have too much magnesium. Rather, being extremely magnesium deficient you are unable to absorb as much of the magnesium as one would like. The enzymes that bring magnesium into the body from the digestive tract are themselves magnesium dependent. If one is in very short supply of necessary magnesium, the enzymes that absorb magnesium are in short supply also. You may have to work up gradually on dosage. Magnesium oil is a topical form that does not require the enzymes for absorption, but it does not have such a fast benefit in cases of constipation. A larger than usual dose of Natural Calm will take care of constipation quickly.

Excellent product

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Jul 28, 2014

Great for getting your magnesium in quickly!!!! My daughter has Hemiplegia Migraines and uses this product (instead of prescription drugs) to treat her symptoms, and has a remarkable improvement! I find it calming and helpful for getting to sleep.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer3020998 on Jul 19, 2014

i like it

Wonderful Product

Posted by 5505618798768909574 on Apr 29, 2014

I take this as a prevention for muscle cramps. It doesn't taste bad at all. Sometimes I stir it into my tea to drink. It works very well, although if you take more than you need, it works as a laxative.

It's good to drink.

Posted by 4634704232090588014 on Apr 09, 2014

Relax sleeping.

Very Sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Dec 10, 2013

I usually get the unflavored and it's great but iHerb was out so I tried the Sweet Lemon. If you like very sweet things you will love it. I don't so I gave it to a friend who has kids. The mag really works to calm the muscles and nerves. I drink it before bed so I can fall right to sleep.