Natural Vitality, Natural Calm, Organic Sweet Lemon Flavor, 16 oz (453 g)

DEBILITATING HEADACHES!

Posted by Reviewer1689417 on Sep 22, 2009

My 10 year old daughter had massive, daily headaches for 1 1/2 years. They were debilitating, leaving us housebound. Nothing helped, not even prescription pain killers. 17 professionals had been consulted (doctors, neurologists, dentists, chiropractors, massage therapists, etc.) Psychology was suggested several times, but we knew this was not the answer. Finally, her body began to be racked with muscle spasms and it was discovered that the headahes were, in fact, muscle spasms. Hair analysis confirmed our suspicions...high on calcium, desperately low on magnesium and other minerals. Natural Calm significantly reduced the headaches within three days to the point where my daughter could, once again, play and do schoolwork. She is currently taking 6 tsp. divided between three times throughout the day (favorite flavor is lemon). After 6 months, we have finally reached the lose stool stage and have begun to back off. Thank you for carrying this wonderful prodct. Praise God for leading us to you.

Superb Muscular Calmative

Posted by Reviewer1960889 on Jan 10, 2011

I cannot speak highly enough of this product for Fibromyalgia, complex pain syndromes. It kicks in within 5 minutes. Simply amazing. What a wonderful life saver. I have tried so many products and nothing has ever soothed like this. It is not a cure for spinal conditions, but has soothed, calmed and relaxed muscles in pain and eased those terrible thoughts that ride these conditions.

I love Natural Calm Magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer3106826 on Mar 08, 2011

I started taking Natural Calm magnesium after experiencing several months of painful tingling in my legs. It was so bad that it would wake me at night and I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. I also have been experiencing thinning hair for several years, but all blood tests come back as "normal" and the thyroid medication I have been taking hasn't remedied it. I have been taking Natural Calm for several weeks now and now sleep like a brick and there is no more tingling/pain in my legs. My fingers are crossed that it will help with hair loss as well! Best of all, this supplement is easy to take and tastes really good. I have it every night before bed. Highly recommended!

EVERYONE needs more magnesium!

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

magnesium is least-understood and most neglected nutrient there is, in my opinion. Most people are radically deficient in magnesium, which plays a role in so many bodily functions. When I am short of magnesium, I get intense muscle cramps, headaches, and borderline-high blood pressure. This is such a simple, economical and tasty way to get what your body craves! I enjoy a serving each night in hot water, prepared as a tea. I sip it before going to bed, and it seems to quiet both my body and mind and prepare me for a restful, restorative sleep that leaves me feeling better the next day. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1366010 on Sep 30, 2009

I find that this product helps me with anxiety.