good calcium combo

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 06, 2009

This has a really good combination of calcium ingredients that compliment each other really as calcium should never be taken alone, it does no good. I liked how it absorbed quickly as a liquid, but the taste was ok.

Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality Osteo Calm

Posted by Reviewer1123456 on Aug 23, 2010

Based on the ingredients, and the fact that it is an easily digested and assimilated liquid, I believe this is a very good product, and will continue using it. However, the taste is not at all appealing to me. Perhaps a vanilla flavor without so much sweetener and orange would taste better.

Osteo Calm Bone Health Support

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Jun 22, 2010

Great product but it tastes nasty.

So far, so good

Posted by 4874278344404863247 on Oct 19, 2014

I only started taking this product about a month ago, so it isn't really long enough to know if it's made a difference for my bone health. What I can say, is that it's made me regular in my bowel movements...That in itself is a good thing! And I do enjoy the flavor, making it easy to take.

A good blend

Posted by Reviewer1308134 on Nov 15, 2009

This is a unique blend that does the job. Tastes pretty good too. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is using the cap to measure is messy. A separate dosing cap would be nice.

Something different

Posted by Reviewer2242654 on Jan 20, 2011

I really like the Osteo Calm! It's a nice change of pace for those of us who like to have Calm in our daily regimine. The flavor is very pleasant! I would definitely recommend it to others!

Peter gilham's Natural vitality, Osteo Calm Bone Health Support

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Nov 16, 2011

Believe it is doing some good. Wish it was in a form more suitable for travel.

Magnesium Citrate Supplement

Posted by 4959026012821438284 on Jun 24, 2013

A friend introduced this to me, and I've not looked back since. The taste is okay for me, most importantly I feel that it works for me!

Gut