July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Booster, 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, Deep Brown, .016 fl oz (0.5 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Misleading

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on May 16, 2014

I though this would be a great naturally produced but yet rich pen eyeliner with the plus of eyelash enhancement. And so it seemed when I applied it at first. I liked the packaging, the colour (dark brown) and the feel of it. It applied nicely from a pretty thin to a rather thick line, but I did not wing it as I went for a more natural look of a fuller looking lashline. All was great until it started to sting my eyes a couple of hours later - it also completely fell apart by me ever so slightly touching my eyes because of the irritation. When I tried to get it off it broke down to small dust pieces that got everywhere and were hard to clean without also swiping off my bb cream. I am very unhappy to say that this product did not work at all for me... By the time I got home from work I still did feel the discomfort and had to clean my eye area, hydrate it and the eyes itself! Shame.