Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Booster, 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, Deep Brown, .016 fl oz (0.5 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Misleading

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on May 16, 2014

I though this would be a great naturally produced but yet rich pen eyeliner with the plus of eyelash enhancement. And so it seemed when I applied it at first. I liked the packaging, the colour (dark brown) and the feel of it. It applied nicely from a pretty thin to a rather thick line, but I did not wing it as I went for a more natural look of a fuller looking lashline. All was great until it started to sting my eyes a couple of hours later - it also completely fell apart by me ever so slightly touching my eyes because of the irritation. When I tried to get it off it broke down to small dust pieces that got everywhere and were hard to clean without also swiping off my bb cream. I am very unhappy to say that this product did not work at all for me... By the time I got home from work I still did feel the discomfort and had to clean my eye area, hydrate it and the eyes itself! Shame.

good product

Posted by 4992985065968476326 on Aug 14, 2014

need more time to try this one.

poor quality...

Posted by 5577876931478851467 on Nov 12, 2014

Im really disappointed with this product. I just ruined my make up with it... the color its not that intense and you should draw several times on top of the line ( if you are lucky, you wont hsve unpainted spots, because for me it left)