Good and recommend it

Posted by 5469783936872954201 on Apr 29, 2016

Easy to use and good product but not yet see the effect for long lash

I don't know what to do

Posted by 5635646211706401828 on Mar 25, 2016

Like it

Posted by 5287471987297701300 on Feb 18, 2016

Will definitely reorder (in black).

I like it

Posted by 5074188269447987422 on Feb 10, 2016

It's very easy to use.. But next time I have to buy the black color

Good eyeliner, aside from pigmentation

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 17, 2016

This is a good eyeliner - it applies well and I feel like i have good control and can make a fine line etc. However it is not very pigmented and can come out looking a bit streaky.

Nice eyeliner!

Posted by 5426796399785334719 on Dec 01, 2015

I haven't notice any lash boosting effect but you do get a nice thin line with this. I also love that it's brown! Might be slightly on the drier side.

good

Posted by 4804135677844168169 on Oct 29, 2015

very good

Smooth

Posted by 5155798309571715544 on Jul 17, 2015

I like it! Its deep brown and its easy to use. About the booster function, I must say I havent really paid attention to that, so I dont know if that works..

Great eyeliner!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Jul 15, 2015

I've been using it for months and I haven't noticed any difference in my eyelashes (that's why I remove one star) but it's a fantastic eyeliner! It's a very dark brown that looks almost black. The best part is the brush, it's very easy to draw very fine lines (if you have used a calligraphy pencil, this feels just like that). I like my eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible, and it's very easy to glide this brush over the lashes and get a very good, natural result. But you can draw a winged line as well if you like, or a thicker line for more drama. It's the most precise eyeliner I've ever used. It lasts all day on me even though it's not waterproof (but I don't have oily eyelids, so if you have you might need to use a primer). The colour is opaque, but I think mine is running out because lately it comes out a bit watery and it's more difficult to get a solid line. I think it's time to buy a new one. To sum up, forget about the lash boosting claims, this is an excellent eyeliner to draw precision lines. Recommended!

持久但不耐用