Excellent!! Highly Recommend it

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Sep 08, 2013

I haven't been paying attention to the booster function so I cannot comment on that, but as a liquid eyeliner it is just excellent! The tip is very fine and it is so easy to control. The colour stayed on very very well throughout the day. Even when I was outdoor on a very hot day, it still stayed on for the whole day. Having said that, it is also very easy to clean and wash. No ugly messy smudges at all. I have to say I am very impressed and would highly recommend it. Will definitely buy another one if this one goes out.

완전 좋아요

Posted by petitee on May 14, 2012

주변에 선물도하고 검은색은 재구매도 했습니다 너무 얇게 그려지지 않는것이 오히려 장점이었습니다 대체로 끊김없이 잘 그려지고 번지지 않으며 물세안에도 잘 지워집니다 다 써가면 좀 끊기면서 나옵니다

me tiene enamorada

Posted by glysix on May 30, 2013

es mi delineador del dia a dia, se queda fijo y eso que tengo el parpado graso, el trazo es fino y es comomde usar. Me noto las pestañas mas largas, no mas cantidad, le doy un 10

Really nice product.

Posted by shortandsweet on Dec 04, 2012

Great brush, which makes it very easy to apply. Nice and natural color. Really elegant package. I use it almost daily, for a the last month, but I did not noticed a change in length or the amount of my lashes. Will buy again.

best I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

I bought the black color first but think that the brown color looks even better since I have fair skin. I love this product and it stays on all day but still easy to take of. I have tried a lot of different eyeliners but never as good as this one!

best eye-liner ever!

Posted by innainna on Dec 24, 2011

I've been using it only for a couple of days, but really love it already!!!!! I can't say anything about it's effect for growing lashes, but it's quality as eye-liner is the perfect!!! And what's important - it's easy to use (instead of pencils or liquid liners). and it's very strong - I wear it the whole day! super product!!!

The best ever

Posted by Reviewer2836110 on Mar 12, 2012

This eyeliner is really good - very comfortable to apply, stays long, nice color. Perfect!

Loistava

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Ihana tussi, joka ei leviä. Kaunis suklaanruskea. On minun suosikkini .

So easy to use

Posted by juloub on Jul 19, 2015

This is a great product as it stays on nicely for the rest of the work day. Love the soft tip, makes application so easy as I'm quite clumsy with drawing lines. Removing it is super easy as I use my facial wash.

why it's gotta be brown?

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jul 19, 2015

i love this. it's long lasting enough to stay put almost all day. even if it wears off, it doesn't smear/smudge. just wondering why iherb stopped selling this in black. it's labelled as discontinued product by iherb but it's not discontinued on physician's formula's website.