Physicians-Formula-Eye-Booster-2-in-1-Lash-Boosting-Eyeliner-Serum-Deep-Brown

Posted by 4806538000699328727 on Apr 21, 2016

I'm using this product because I not only have sensitive eyes, but I also don't want to use a product with harmful ingredients. It applies easily and stays on all day.

Liquid eye liner

Posted by tabitas on Jan 15, 2016

Easy to use, fine line, all day long. the price, well I pay more for a product I can use, I have this for months, I'm not varig make-up every day

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Dec 29, 2015

It's convenient to ues. Deep brown color makes eyeline natural

Good product

Posted by 5369932254910808460 on Dec 13, 2015

It is a good product, very easy to use, I am not the one, who can make straight, nice lines, but with this liner, they are easy to pull off. I do not know about the booster as I use not so much cosmetic past 6 month.

Very nice

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Dec 12, 2015

I really like this eyeliner. It glides on very smoothly, it's rally pigmented, and the brown shde is beautiful. I have it for almost a year now, and it's still in a great shape! Oh, and it's long lasting too :)

love it

Posted by bibihealth on Nov 08, 2015

one of the best prod i hv bought from iherb, Great work, not melt and making you hv funny eyes. Great waterproof but not sure if it's eyelash booster. But, Iike this product coz easy to use and waterproof. Great and I will buy again

Recommend!

Posted by carmenpear on Nov 02, 2015

Love this product! Don't become panda using this. No chemicals !!! Will buy again for sure!

Buenisimo

Posted by 5612387908433885039 on Oct 01, 2015

Me encanta. Facil de aplicar, no se corre. No se seca.

why it's gotta be brown?

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jul 19, 2015

i love this. it's long lasting enough to stay put almost all day. even if it wears off, it doesn't smear/smudge. just wondering why iherb stopped selling this in black. it's labelled as discontinued product by iherb but it's not discontinued on physician's formula's website.

So easy to use

Posted by juloub on Jul 19, 2015

This is a great product as it stays on nicely for the rest of the work day. Love the soft tip, makes application so easy as I'm quite clumsy with drawing lines. Removing it is super easy as I use my facial wash.