Eye definer, charcoal grey

Posted by 5758020956672328636 on Feb 25, 2013

smooth, easy to apply, long wearing and no reaction from my very sensitive eyes. colour is light to mid grey not charcoal in my opinion.

2 unwanted chemicals in this product

Posted by 5303958390569404908 on Apr 01, 2014

When I purchased this product I was not aware of the unwanted side effects of some cosmetic ingredients. Now I know that parabens are endocrine disruptors and I've just noticed that this eye pencil contains two parabens so I'm tossing it out. This will not be a great loss as it's never really worked for me anyway ... just melts down my face very soon after application. But there is a good lesson to be learned in this. If you care about your health it's essential to always check the ingredient list and do your own research. And if you re-order a product, it's wise to re-check that the formula is still the same (that it doesn't now contain less safe ingredients). I've noticed this sometimes occurs ... especially with the cheaper brands.

eye definer charcoal grey

Posted by 5376383606096485226 on Oct 01, 2014

a little too dark for me, darker than the one I bought before from you, but like the consistancy. have to use my finger to tap some of it to make it more subtle. thanks.

Bien mais je me suis trompée de couleur

Posted by 5365229936640089504 on Dec 01, 2013

Bien mais je me suis trompée de couleur

very good

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 27, 2014

A good and easy to use eye definer.

love the twist cap

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 14, 2015

Unlike most twist cap liners that get dull, this one is thin enough so that it never needs to be sharpened. Really nice colour- light enough for a day look, but still dark enough to make a good evening look

Great Long-Lasting Product!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

I love the simplicity of the pencil and that there is a built in sharpener. The automatic feature is great, but the liner is a little fat, so I kept sharpening. I feel like the product ran out fast..but I would purchase again :)

nothing special

Posted by 4979608060212166381 on Oct 25, 2014

Does not stay on eyelid. Its too dark, almost black.