Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Definer, Felt-Tip Eye Marker, Ultra Black, .028 oz (0.8 g)

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2504280 on Nov 02, 2012

I have used many felt tip eye markers and they tend to dry quickly or don't apply well. This marker has a great tip and is lasting twice the length of my other felt tips. I will keep buying.

Great eyeliner!

Posted by healthycot on Nov 23, 2012

This is so good, it's so easy to apply and stays on the whole day with minimal smudging despite having oily eyelids! I used to use those Korean brands which I love, but I'm looking for a more natural and economical alternative, and this one meets it all. very pleased with it.

Lasts but a week

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Aug 26, 2013

This eye liner does produce a smooth line, application is easy and smudge proof, but it lasts for but 6-7 times, so for a month you might need to buy 4 markers and that is pricey. I will not order it again, will go back to my pencil that lasts forever.

Love it!

Posted by 5415699151194363510 on Mar 01, 2014

I love this eye-liner! I have sensitive skin this eye liner is the best. It doesn't smudge, stays on for a long period of time and does not irritate my eyes. The tip is fine enough to get a beautiful shape to my look. I use it everyday, I love it.

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer1641805 on Aug 10, 2012

this applies easily and stays on until i decide to take it off and for the price, it is such a great find!