Surprised for the best!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

I did not expect much from this eyeliner at first but it totally exceeded my expectations! The brush is thin and easy to use, the color lasted the entire day without smudging and the nicest part (for me) is the fact this product is not water proof so it's very easy to correct the line if you did not get it right the first time. I only tried it once so i cannot vouch for 5 starts, depending on how long it will last.

Not good

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 18, 2015

After my elf felt eyeliner dried out in about two weeks, I decided to give this one a try in the hopes that it would last longer. Unfortunately, this is not a good eyeliner at all. The applicator is nice, but the pigmentation of the eyeliner itself is rubbish - more like a medium gray than black, it applies unevenly and feathers out. I tried several times to apply it with the same result, and in the end I just threw it away. Not worth the price at all.

long lasting

Posted by saadiah83 on Oct 11, 2012

wow pecfect liner with affordable price love it

Eye marker, physicians's formula

Posted by 4849742229843397863 on Jun 24, 2013

Va super bien y duradero, se traza una línea perfecta y es difícil equivocarse. Me ha encantado!

Love it!

Posted by 5415699151194363510 on Mar 01, 2014

I love this eye-liner! I have sensitive skin this eye liner is the best. It doesn't smudge, stays on for a long period of time and does not irritate my eyes. The tip is fine enough to get a beautiful shape to my look. I use it everyday, I love it.

Works well

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on Jul 22, 2013

Had some trouble getting a pointed end, and even on my first time of using it, seemed like the marker didn't have much 'ink' left, although using it for the second time was fine. So far, it's pretty good, will have to see how long it lasts me though!

wish it lasted longer

Posted by 4890316181338064785 on Feb 20, 2014

good pen but runs out of ink

NOT Ultra Black

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Application was smooth but the tip was rather thick and it was definitely not ultra black. It's more like grey and the texture was not thick enough.

Easy to use

Posted by 5457790260047702832 on Apr 05, 2014

Really easy to use for creating the perfect wing however I do have to go over that with liquid liner because the black isn't very dark and wears away quickly.

Good eyeliner

Posted by 5096008814374324324 on May 20, 2014

The color is very deep and luminous, but it's not a long lasting eyeliner. I live in a very hot and humid area and by mid-afternoon, everything is gone. It's probably better in a temperate climate. However, it never smudges and disappears gracefully.