Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Definer, Felt-Tip Eye Marker, Ultra Black, .028 oz (0.8 g)

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2504280 on Nov 02, 2012

I have used many felt tip eye markers and they tend to dry quickly or don't apply well. This marker has a great tip and is lasting twice the length of my other felt tips. I will keep buying.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Great product and I love the company. It goes on evenly and easily. Will buy again and I highly recommend.

Lasts but a week

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Aug 26, 2013

This eye liner does produce a smooth line, application is easy and smudge proof, but it lasts for but 6-7 times, so for a month you might need to buy 4 markers and that is pricey. I will not order it again, will go back to my pencil that lasts forever.

Love it!

Posted by 5415699151194363510 on Mar 01, 2014

I love this eye-liner! I have sensitive skin this eye liner is the best. It doesn't smudge, stays on for a long period of time and does not irritate my eyes. The tip is fine enough to get a beautiful shape to my look. I use it everyday, I love it.

long lasting

Posted by saadiah83 on Oct 11, 2012

wow pecfect liner with affordable price love it