very nice colour

Posted by Reviewer1360101 on Apr 10, 2012

I love the colour: very warming and uplifting! I docked a star because I don't find the blusher brush that comes with it great. Other than that it is a fantastic product and will continue to buy.

Great blush

Posted by LiubaB on Nov 01, 2013

This blush is bright and fresh! I have to be careful though not to take too much on the brush. I don't use the supplied brush, but the Ecotools blush brush - perfect for pressed blushes!

Nice product but needs some brown in there ~ very pink and sweet, light and lovely

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Aug 22, 2012

A Good Blusher

Posted by 5734432977792425936 on Sep 09, 2012

Nice, but much pinker in real-life.

Pretty!

Posted by KaitMazing on Jul 07, 2013

Very nice! I guess depending on what type of brush you use you might have to put quite a bit of pressure or none at all. I use a silky brush and I need to swirl it around a bit. It applies wonderful though. Very soft and not streaky. Really pretty colour just don't go too heavy with it! Less is more!

Happy Booster Blush!

Posted by 4893489073538816941 on Aug 22, 2013

I really love this blush! The packaging and the design are great and really make you want to use it, the colour is great, very pigmented, I love how you can pick parts of the blush you want to use or blend them all together I will definitely repurchase this but I think it's going to take me a long long time to get through as it's super ppigmented, a little goes a long way!

Good Not great

Posted by 4813128568659942173 on Oct 29, 2012

Takes alot of product to get the color pay off i want.

Good product

Posted by 4794762000207239773 on Nov 16, 2012

This is a nice blush. The pigmentation is good and it is easy to blend.

Blush

Posted by 5238019605532102450 on Jan 04, 2013

Slightly powdery however lasts a long time

good blush

Posted by 5010942997164498824 on Jan 03, 2014

but I found myself at one point with glitters all over my face.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »