Horrible, left my skin orange looking

Posted by 5629871728587598317 on Aug 25, 2013

I have fair skin and bought this product in light to natural. Turned out slightly darker than my skin tone upon applicable and I thought, ok I can live with this. However two hours after my press powder went on, the product turned orangey on me and I now have this horrible colour on my face. Will not be repurchasing this anymore. The plus side: it was easily to apply, glides onto skin and wasn't hard to distribute like some SPF50 products which can get very thick and cakey. This was ok.

Healthy Wear

Posted by Reviewer3274773 on Aug 18, 2013

Goes on smooth and since it has SPF 50 it is the best for my sun sensitive skin. Have had no reactions to it at all and it lasts all day. I live in a very hot area and it does not run or melt. There are not a big variety of shades...but the light to natural shade worked very well for my light medium skin

me encanta

Posted by 5337168394114836103 on Oct 14, 2015

esta base de maquillaje me encanta es hidratante de cobertura media y muy hidratante ademas me deja la piel jugosa y natural tiene una textura muy parecida a la face and body de mac pero un poco mas cubriente.me encanta ya he comprado mas. yo soy de piel seca.no la veo para pieles grasas.

All year-round skin protection

Posted by 4906365717920532243 on Dec 15, 2015

I have a skin condition that means I need to be careful about sunlight, even on a cloudy day, plus I am highly sensitive to perfumed products. Finding this product has been positively life changing as I only have a very slight reaction to it which means I can wear it everyday. I have found it works best for me with a hypo-allergenic moisturiser as a base.

Good product

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jun 21, 2014

I like very much this product because the shade is so natural on my skin, and is not so oily like others products with spf 50. it was easy to apply, covered very well the problems of the skin, and resists on the skin all day long!

high spf with a tint

Posted by 4641599831850618123 on Nov 10, 2014

Glides on easily, colour is good for my fair complexion and the spf is good and high

Best ever!

Posted by 5369394882525357767 on Oct 18, 2016

Love that this feels so lightweight and I don't even need a mirror to apply. People tell me, and I agree, it doesn't look like I am wearing makeup. I love the pump container. Most of all I love that this has a SPF of 50, which is not easy to find in a foundation. Before I discovered this product I tried various tinted moisturizers that had no coverage, were greasy, and resulted in clogged pores despite claims. I have Rosacea so a lot of products cause break outs and I need a little coverage but do not want that obvious foundation look and Physicians Formula Healthy Wear really does the job. They don't experiment on animals, another important consideration for me. I only wish they still stocked this product in stores. Will be buying more to stock up in case they stop making this.

50+SPF must

Posted by Reviewer2377123 on Mar 28, 2016

I bought this at the time because Australia wasn't stocking SPF 50+. I have used this to refill a foundation cushion I use, and it works so well. If over applied it gets greasy, so only buy if you just want that tint to the skin. Light to natural is pretty and lightly tanned, not good for really pale girls or skins of darker colour, choose the darker shade

All good but sadly it gave me breakouts

Posted by 5149901156716503241 on Feb 05, 2015

I had bumps and breakouts after every usage. I let the bumps clear up before testing it but time and again, it gave the same bumps, even after one-time wear. The colour suits yellow skin well, good colour payoff, adequate coverage (not sheer) and it was also just dewy enough for my liking. These appealed to me a lot which was why it took me many attempts of trial and errors before finally trashing it.