Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Physician's Formula, Inc., Healthy Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 50, Light to Natural, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Horrible, left my skin orange looking

Posted by 5629871728587598317 on Aug 25, 2013

I have fair skin and bought this product in light to natural. Turned out slightly darker than my skin tone upon applicable and I thought, ok I can live with this. However two hours after my press powder went on, the product turned orangey on me and I now have this horrible colour on my face. Will not be repurchasing this anymore. The plus side: it was easily to apply, glides onto skin and wasn't hard to distribute like some SPF50 products which can get very thick and cakey. This was ok.

Healthy Wear

Posted by Reviewer3274773 on Aug 18, 2013

Goes on smooth and since it has SPF 50 it is the best for my sun sensitive skin. Have had no reactions to it at all and it lasts all day. I live in a very hot area and it does not run or melt. There are not a big variety of shades...but the light to natural shade worked very well for my light medium skin

Good product

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jun 21, 2014

I like very much this product because the shade is so natural on my skin, and is not so oily like others products with spf 50. it was easy to apply, covered very well the problems of the skin, and resists on the skin all day long!

high spf with a tint

Posted by 4641599831850618123 on Nov 10, 2014

Glides on easily, colour is good for my fair complexion and the spf is good and high