10% Off Orders Over $40!

Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Kabuki Brush

Reviews 1-star

The brush broke after the 3 wash.....

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

I had to glue it by myself, don't know how long will it take to make its last breath before it will find itself in the garbage

haven't recieved the product

Posted by 5077851018850282735 on Mar 20, 2014

haven't recieved the product

Very dissapointing // absoluta decepción

Posted by 5276816231615148241 on Nov 24, 2014

Hi, this brush caught my attention for its size and I though it could be nice for foundation, I washes it with a spray because I wanted to try it so badly, after I used it once or twice I washed it properly with soap and it is loosing so much hair, never happened to my with a brush, so it is very dissapointing, if I knew that I wouldn't have bought it. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Compré esta brocha porque me llamó la atención el tamaño, como tenía tantas ganas de estrenarla la probé nada más llegó, solo la limpié con un limpiador de brochas, tras un par de usos ya la lavé con jabón para porque en realidad estas cosas me gusta tenerlas limpias ya que están en contacto con mi piel. Vaya chasco al lavarla, ha perdido tanto tanto pelo que creo que se me va a quedar calva. Si lo sé no la compro.