10% Off Orders Over $40!

Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Airbrushing Pressed Powder SPF 30, Creamy Natural, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

failed!

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 02, 2013

Didn't work for me. I understand that it is just a mineral powder and not a foundation but I got the color creamy natural thinking that I could wear it in the summer without foundation underneath. Turns out it doesn't cover anything. The brush is awfully stiff and doesn't pick up the powder. Also the fact that the mirror is under the powder makes it inconvenient as you always have to switch between powder and mirror. The only good thing it that the SPF 30 doesn't make my skin break out for once.

powder

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jan 13, 2013

It is easy to put on evenly, the color is kind of neutral - not too dark and not too light, but of course it depends on the skin color. Comes with a small brush, so it is good for traveling too.

No complaints

Posted by 4726074352875237835 on Apr 10, 2013

I was having an impossible time finding my shade of powder in South Korea, where I currently live. A friend told me that iherb sold powder and this was the one I chose. Suits my face color and seems to provide me with adequate coverage without looking caked on. I do use a different brush than the one provided and I think that helps the more natural look I was trying to achieve.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3310018 on Apr 18, 2013

This powder gives the smooth and even coverage I've been looking for. I am very happy with this makeup. It also lasts a long time I don't really have to re-apply throughout the day.

Favourite face product!

Posted by 4620434865350621009 on Jul 30, 2013

Amazing product! I get complimented on my complexion on a every day basis since I started using it. Definitely a must-have for everyone + it has SPF 30 and it's very light so it's suitable for summer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »