Excellent service, excellent products

Posted by Reviewer1279863 on Mar 13, 2013

The brush is lovely! Thanks iherb and Physician's Formula : )

Perfect

Posted by matillyrose on Feb 02, 2014

Everything about this kit is perfect and a great match for my fair skin. Blends well and looks very natural. Great match with the Physician's Formula Youthful Wear Foundation.

****updated****

Posted by JoysWorld on Jun 11, 2016

I have used far to many products that just don't work. They are often cakey, the wrong color, pore clogging. This is none of that. It goes on nice, blends nice ( even though the light looks too dark for ivory complexion )and lasts all day. FINALLY! With a good brush and light layering it covers nicely, blends very well and really works better than all the many others that have wound up in my "nope" bag *********Update******** I thought the dryness was winter related, but it is now 90F in June and by 1-2pm my face is dry and hurts. I have deep smile lines. So after changing all moisturizers I decided to stop use of the product and use a different brand. My face DOES NOT HURT with a different brand. My problem was this makeup. This make up is fabulously colored, long wearing and VERY DRYING! UGGH!

Excelente kit, de 10

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Me ha encantado este kit y sin duda lo recomiendo. Estupenda relación calidad/precio. Para saber más, puedes consultar esta review que he realizado sobre este producto en mi blog.

Great

Posted by 4623162732894449505 on Aug 18, 2013

Juste love it!

Me encantan! / I love them!

Posted by 5509309097483875603 on Feb 26, 2014

Muy buenos productos, colores muy bonitos, que más se puede pedir? Very good products, beautiful colours, what else?

Perfect kit

Posted by 5343081814643079630 on Jul 17, 2014

Very good products! i love the blush. Muy buenos productos! Me encanta el color del colorete un rosa precioso perfecto para primavera-verano.

Posted by 5403090886032117244 on Aug 31, 2014

Love

Fantástico! !

Posted by 4673873877527107053 on Sep 21, 2014

Me va muy bien aunque el bronceador es un poco demasiado amarillo para mi color de piel. Con todo, le doy buena nota.

Genial

Posted by 5486133983987403680 on Mar 14, 2015

Aunque es mi primer contacto con el maquillaje mineral, me ha encantado, muy ligero y al mismo tiempo cubriente, me tapa las marcas de acné. En verano se me va a quedar claro, pero está la versión más oscura. Aunque me han gustado los 3, resalto el maquillaje sin duda.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »