Perfect Powder.

Posted by Reviewer3092333 on Feb 02, 2012

This face powder is ideal if you want something light, non drying to the skin and easy to apply. Other powders dry my skin out and irritate, but this one is so good you forget you're wearing it.Add a bit of lippy, and you're good to go!

Mineralpudder

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Man tar en sjanse ved aa bestille pudder paa nett, og det er gode muligheter for at fargen kan bli feil. Jeg hadde flaks med denne, og syntes fargen var naturlig til meg. Jeg bruker sensai til vanlig, men denne virker aa vaere veldig bra, og koster en femtedel av det man betaler i parfymeriet. Pudderet er behagelig å ha på, og foles ikke som om man gaar med en maske. I tillegg er pudderet tilsatt antioksidanter og kan ogsaa brukes til sol-beskyttelse (solfaktor 16) Det er faktisk anbefalt av skin cancer foundation. Jeg vil nok kjøpe flere av denne

Outstanding

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Aug 15, 2012

This was an awesome surprise! Nice coverage, great wear, makes skin matte but not dull. It also leaves skin silky smooth after I put it on, so I love it! The brush included is pretty bad and harsh, but it can be useful when you don't want to carry an extra brush in the bag. Pretty much quantity of product, will last forever!

Great Buy!

Posted by Reviewer1525337 on Dec 17, 2011

Creamy Natural's a great shade for Asian skin. Wish it comes in loose powder. Coverage is just nice and doesn't seem to oxidize.

Not for really pale skin

Posted by artbooka on Dec 11, 2012

This shade is not for really pale skin! Too dark. Neutral light beige, not pink or yellow. Translucent cover with a soft natural shimmer. For use on foundation too heavy. Powder does not clog pores. Protects from the sun. Brush just disgusting! Garbage. Manufacturer should be ashamed.

recommend it

Posted by 4925567746852092463 on Feb 07, 2013

I really like it, when u apply on your skin really makes it smooth and doesn't make it look cakey

Fine powder

Posted by 5064973585674720930 on Nov 08, 2012

Applies great, easy to use, looks natural

Silk skin

Posted by 5091775053037757583 on Nov 06, 2013

I love this. Clean acne

Great

Posted by 5679979387338848246 on Mar 22, 2014

I love this face powder! It's very light, but it does its work. I use it after I apply my foundation, and it matiffies very well, leaving a dewy skin afterwards, healthy look. For me, is perfect. I will definetely buy it again, but after I try another one, also from Physician's formula (a matiffying one, because I don't think this would handle the heat this summer). But until then, I will use it daily as usual.

good product

Posted by NastyaK on Jul 17, 2012

but the packaging looks cheap and the brush can not be used - it is very rough for this powder. I replaced it with the brush from my old powder clinique

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »