hmm,..

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Dec 19, 2012

not the colors I expected.. The pink is not as pink as I wanted to be and the bronzer is way too pale.. I tried way better cosmetics this stuff wasn't that great.. ピンクは思ったより暗いし、ブロンザーは影を作るには明るすぎるし、ハイライトにしては不自然に明るいし粉っぽいしあまりおすすめできないかな、、使えなくはないけど友達におすすめできるかって言ったらおすすめできません、、

loved it

Posted by 5649109338916046333 on May 10, 2014

A great product. The packaging is so cute and nice to use. The blush is light pink which shows well on a fair skin tone. The bronzer is not so pigmented but they work well together.

Très bien

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013

J'ai la peau très claire et ce petit bronzer/blush me convient parfaitement. Les deux pigments sont mats et très légers ce qui me convient parfaitement. Le packaging est un peu encombrant.

Perfect for Fair Skin Tones

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on Jun 23, 2015

The colors in this kit are just right if you have fair to light medium color complexion. Very smooth texture, blends easily when applied. The blush is not too bright but still adds some color. I'm taking off 1 star as I wish the organic content was higher than 15%. Also, the blush brush enclosed with this kit is too rough for use. I'll be using one of my softer brushes when I apply this product. Good price here at IHerbs too! :-)

Light and fresh

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 21, 2015

I use it very lightly for contouring with a big brush, works well on my fair skin

Not my favourite

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

When I saw this I thought it looked like a great little set that I could use to get into contouring. I like the blush a lot, but the contour is a sort of yellowish grey colour that doesn't work with my skin tone at all. I am very fair with yellow undertones, but this contour just crashed completely with my skin and made me look sickly. I do use the blush though, and it's decently pigmented and easily blendable. I dislike the included brush, it is really coarse and terrible.