Huge disappointment!

Posted by 4828509928369535878 on Aug 06, 2014

I have no idea why this gets such great reviews. It doesn't stay on the lashes for long, leaving big flakes and smudges of mascara under my eyes. Will never buy again! And stop writing good reviews about it!

Don't buy

Posted by 5703080308856226192 on Jun 09, 2014

Seriously I was so excited to buy it after reading all these great reviews but it's SH*T! I don't usually throw anything away but I did put this one in the garbage can since there is no use: after a couple of hours (even on the cold day after I applied powder under my eyes), it was all under my eyes! I gave it a try for one week but nope, still SH*T! Bought Ecobella instead (used it for one year before and very happy w/the results!)

Terrible! I'll never buy it again!

Posted by 4918370427578497071 on Dec 14, 2013

Made my eyes swell and become itchy!

bad

Posted by 4632469914351041424 on May 29, 2014

It melt after an hour

너무 번져요

Posted by Reviewer3083145 on Feb 06, 2013

시중의 마스카라는 눈 따가움과 가려움이 있어 이거 주문해 봤는데요 .. 윽... 완전 너구리.. 됐어요 이거 바르는 순간 부터 번져요... 그리고 컬링 효과가 전혀 없네요.. 컬링하는 부분이 너무 두터워서 잘 안발라져요 바를때 떡지기도 하고요 비추합니다

Fail!

Posted by Reviewer1196360 on Apr 05, 2013

It smeared under my eyes in a couple of hours. Too bad!

No me gusta nada

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Por esta mascara empecé a comprar en iherb, es lo unico bueno que la veo. No deja la pestaña bien y yo no tengo pestañas cortas. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Terrible

Posted by 5115675157659188870 on Sep 28, 2014

Doesn't do much for the lashes and smudge really really easily... So disappointed

this is really bad

Posted by Reviewer2816387 on Oct 22, 2014

I always try to use product as much as possible before writing a review and you know what - this is one of the worst buys from iherb. I does not last at all! It takes less than an hour after application to look like panda. Such a shame.. I really expected it to be good.

A very bad mascara that smudges

Posted by Reviewer1055641 on Oct 25, 2014

I hate this mascara : the effect is really not interesting : it doesn't give a lot of lenght nor volume. But the major problem is that it doesn't last, and it smudges all around the eyes if you sweat or if it rains... It is unusable for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »