Huge disappointment!

Posted by 4828509928369535878 on Aug 06, 2014

I have no idea why this gets such great reviews. It doesn't stay on the lashes for long, leaving big flakes and smudges of mascara under my eyes. Will never buy again! And stop writing good reviews about it!

Don't buy

Posted by 5703080308856226192 on Jun 09, 2014

Seriously I was so excited to buy it after reading all these great reviews but it's SH*T! I don't usually throw anything away but I did put this one in the garbage can since there is no use: after a couple of hours (even on the cold day after I applied powder under my eyes), it was all under my eyes! I gave it a try for one week but nope, still SH*T! Bought Ecobella instead (used it for one year before and very happy w/the results!)

Terrible! I'll never buy it again!

Posted by 4918370427578497071 on Dec 14, 2013

Made my eyes swell and become itchy!

This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Nov 22, 2014

It is thick. It's messy. It ends up in smudges under my eyes within an hour. (I use an eye gel, not a cream, so I can't understand why, plus I'm 49, so I doubt it's my own oils that are doing it). And the other thing? It's insanely difficult to remove! Reviva is a much better mascara, hands down. I am not a wasteful person, but after 3 uses this is going into the bin. :(

Literally the worst mascara out there

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Apr 09, 2015

Makes your lashes look awful, smudges all over your face, is gone within half an hour. Runs badly down your face with a couple of drops of water/rain. Ere Perez and cherry blooms are so much better if you want natural mascaras

disappointed

Posted by 5424138788057354590 on Nov 16, 2014

no volume, length and curl! it smudges and smear!!!

Waste of money

Posted by 5116786261350098361 on Dec 12, 2014

I did not like this product at al. I've read a lot of good reviews on this product, but it did not work for me. I have long lashes so i need a mascara that can thicken them up. Unfortunately it looks like i have thinner and less eyelashes while wearing this mascara.

No lo recibi

Posted by 4628028274147268185 on Dec 20, 2014

No lo recibi

bad

Posted by 4632469914351041424 on May 29, 2014

It melt after an hour

A very bad mascara that smudges

Posted by Reviewer1055641 on Oct 25, 2014

I hate this mascara : the effect is really not interesting : it doesn't give a lot of lenght nor volume. But the major problem is that it doesn't last, and it smudges all around the eyes if you sweat or if it rains... It is unusable for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »