Not good

Posted by 5730201171615563273 on Apr 04, 2016

It is dry and unusable when I have openned

Did not suit me

Posted by hnatalie on Oct 17, 2015

I gave it many tries but it did not work for my Asian straight lashes even after curling it. Product does not adhere to my lashes well and it smudges easily. I like that it's organic and without harmful chemicals but it doesn't achieve what mascara is for.

Literally the worst mascara out there

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Apr 09, 2015

Makes your lashes look awful, smudges all over your face, is gone within half an hour. Runs badly down your face with a couple of drops of water/rain. Ere Perez and cherry blooms are so much better if you want natural mascaras

Smudges on its own!

Posted by 4997914762120751635 on Mar 21, 2015

- Just started using for a week, no comments on the lengthening and volumizing effects yet. - This mascara simply smudges on its own! After application and blinking of eyes, everything still looks fine before stepping out of house. However, the moment I look at myself when I reach the office, there is always smudges under my left eye. No sweat, no tears and no hand contact on my way to office. Same thing happens everyday, I can't figure out why. - Once, at the end of the day when I was back at home, my right eye was a little itchy so I rubbed it and all the mascara spread over the eye (after 12 hours of application)!!??!!

No lo recibi

Posted by 4628028274147268185 on Dec 20, 2014

No lo recibi

Waste of money

Posted by 5116786261350098361 on Dec 12, 2014

I did not like this product at al. I've read a lot of good reviews on this product, but it did not work for me. I have long lashes so i need a mascara that can thicken them up. Unfortunately it looks like i have thinner and less eyelashes while wearing this mascara.

Its not like it was

Posted by 5101173463637522944 on Nov 25, 2014

I am upset about my last order this and other one mascara (in green package), because it changed, now its more thick and do not removes with water, it leaves black spots under the eyes aftercleaning with face milk!. Same about jumbo lash mascar (green package-its changed somehow)... very upset about this bad changes

This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Nov 22, 2014

It is thick. It's messy. It ends up in smudges under my eyes within an hour. (I use an eye gel, not a cream, so I can't understand why, plus I'm 49, so I doubt it's my own oils that are doing it). And the other thing? It's insanely difficult to remove! Reviva is a much better mascara, hands down. I am not a wasteful person, but after 3 uses this is going into the bin. :(

disappointed

Posted by 5424138788057354590 on Nov 16, 2014

no volume, length and curl! it smudges and smear!!!

A very bad mascara that smudges

Posted by Reviewer1055641 on Oct 25, 2014

I hate this mascara : the effect is really not interesting : it doesn't give a lot of lenght nor volume. But the major problem is that it doesn't last, and it smudges all around the eyes if you sweat or if it rains... It is unusable for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »