Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

Posted by AusLove on Mar 22, 2016

激しくパンダになってしまいます。私には合わなかったみたいです。

Could not use this

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Dec 13, 2015

The path to my eyes and could not use it. Very silly, because it is organic and there are not so many of those on the market.

Nice result

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

It works really well, and it make my lashes long and beautiful. It was my favorite until I found out about the ingredients, while searching on goodguide.com. Will NEVER buy again

Used to be good, not anymore

Posted by 5678491835337439714 on May 13, 2015

This mascara used to be the absolute best choice for my very sensitive eyes, but the formula must have changed. Now it really stings in my eyes, espesially when I wash it off. It used to wash off easily with water, but now it really smears and smudges and stayes on the skin. Just bad. I used to love it, but will never order again.

not recomend for sensitiv eyes

Posted by 4880301507125187005 on Apr 11, 2015

I don't like this mascara because I have sensitive eyes,if I tear on wind or something,eyes starts have reaction on mascara. And the lashes are nothing special

Not impressed

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

This mascara doesn't have volume and long lash effect. Bad brush.

Sticky

Posted by Reviewer2632118 on Mar 15, 2015

This makes my lashes look nice since the brush is good, but it makes the lashes really sticky. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has pets - I have cat hair in my eyes all day.

Reviews can save your money

Posted by 5653457869608936137 on Feb 02, 2015

After having read the reviews I decided to give it a shot. I didn't expect any miracles but I didn't expect to be disappointed either. It smudges very quickly especially if it's humid. Doesn't give you much of a volume as well. That's a big minus for me. The design is really attractive, and it comes off easyly. You don't need to rub your eyes a lot. But that's the only good thing that I can say about the mascara. Won't buy it again for sure. Waste of money.

Not as organic as it looks

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

Quite disappointed with the product, gave an ok color and hold on my lashes but either the mascara or the wand really irritated my eyes which rarely happens even with conventional products, could be the plastic used on the wand. Looking for a better organic mascara.

Quite disappointed about that product

Posted by 4722791768878867567 on Dec 26, 2014

It's simply not working as good as I expected. I think it's because of the brush shape, it's not gripping lashes enough!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »