Ok...

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 20, 2013

I like the way my lashes look whit this mascara, but I don't like that it's not waterresistant. It smudges through the day, and sometimes I feel I look like a panda... I will not buy this again...

Beaucoup moins satisfaisant que ses collègues

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

J'ai testé tous les mascaras Physicians Formula et celui-ci est le moins satisfaisant. Tout dépend de ce que l'on cherche en fait : si vous voulez un mascara qui fait très naturel alors foncez, celui-ci est fait pour vous. Il sépare les cils mais ne les allonge pas vraiment et ne les courbe pas. Il accentue un peu le regard mais sans effet Wow.

mascara

Posted by 4810219106661744082 on Jul 01, 2013

good brush, but the mascara itself falls after just a few hours and doesn't volumes as it's said in the discription

Smudges and runs

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 15, 2013

So I have no idea what the packaging is all about. But my eyes don't itch, I can easily wash it off, my lashes get the same volume as normal (I have to apply a bit more though) and I just like the non-sticky feel. But ladies beware - if it's cold out and you as much as breathe out, you'll have black dots all around your eyes!

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2378547 on May 30, 2012

at finish of the day - this maskara stay under eyes

smudges, though

Posted by Reviewer2838908 on Jun 07, 2013

smudges a bit. leaves a greyish tone under my eyes. this has probably something to do with oils in my concealer, or my facial oil. Still, it's great pretty great, natural look and easy to remove. i have discovered that it smudges a lot less if i dont use oil around my eyes before application! been using it for 2 moonths and still satisfied.

Doesn't work on its own!

Posted by Reviewer1175500 on Dec 13, 2012

On its own (on bare lashes) it's rubbish (hardly buildable and messy application)! But when paired with some other mascara it's decent. The bad thing that the second mascara is not natural. But I guess 50/50 is ok.

so-so

Posted by 4823074457515957601 on Aug 12, 2013

For me personally it's so-so Did not see any special effect on eye lashes and if you accidentally touch them, it becomes all dirty around your eyes (I don't know ....may be I am just not used with natural mascara or it is a matter of quality (?) )

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1450685 on Aug 20, 2013

The mascara falls of after a few hours. So I don´t use it at work.

Did not like

Posted by FondaLaShay on Nov 26, 2013

The coverage was ok to good.. but it shockingly itched my eyes and I did not feel it stayed on that longs since I ended up rubbing it off on accident - and it would smear.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »