EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.55

$9.95

Savings of: $0.40 (4% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Great mascara!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I'm very happy I found this product, it as safe as it is effective! I am pregnant and I was so worried about the harmful ingredients in my expensive mascaras. I didn't want to stop wearing it, so I'm glad I found a product that is all natural. It adds volume to the lashes and it doesn't clump. It is also very easily removed. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very Good Mascara

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

I have been using YSL mascara for years and this one is 4 times cheaper for a very similar effect. I would recommend anyone to switch to this product. It is a bit less resilient - but I don't mind.

Was this review helpful to you?

great product

Posted by Reviewer2353420 on Nov 25, 2012

It goes on my eyelashes smooth,no lumps, makes them look longer and fuller. It is easy to come off but does smear a bit if you rub your eyes. I am very happy with the purchase and bought another one as a gift.

Was this review helpful to you?

un des meilleurs nascara

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 09, 2012

La brosse est géniale, elle met peu de produit à la fois sans faire de paquets et sans coller les cils, en 4/5 coup de brosse les cils gagnent en volume, longueur et courbure toute en légèreté et sans effet patte d'araigné. Je ne m'en fou pas plein des paupières en mettant le mascara, contrairement à ceux ayant une brosse plus classique. Tiens très bien toute la journée, les cils restent bien gainés. Il est assez équivalent au jumbo, je vois peu de différence.

Was this review helpful to you?

BEST NATURAL MASCARA

Posted by Reviewer1806156 on Mar 13, 2012

I am so amazed with the ingredients and the awesome results of this mascara!!! I have been using Chanel and Dior mascaras for many years, they were great but in results but so toxic. When I decided to use natural products finding a mascara was a big issue. This one is the best I have tried and is so natural. It make my eyelashes fuller and long. You should give it a chance.

Was this review helpful to you?

Amazing mascara!

Posted by Reviewer1295091 on Aug 06, 2012

This truly is an excellent mascara. The result is really beautiful and I haven't had any problems with smudging (although I must state that I very, very rarely have that problem with mascaras anyway). It's also easy to remove and the brush is nice. However, if you're looking for a volumizing mascara, this might not be for you. I find that it defines, separates and lengthens my lashes nicely but does not provide much volume – which is absolutely fine with me. Personally, I would still recommend this mascara to anyone. I was afraid the result would be unnoticeable but this really makes my lashes stand out and look good. Definitely will re-purchase!

Was this review helpful to you?

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Jan 19, 2013

очень неплохая тушь. а ее дизайн делает ее просто неповторимой. пять с кучей плюсов

Was this review helpful to you?

WOW UNTOUCHable lashes! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

I think I'm not the only one who bought it because was fascinated by the packaging :o)) About the mascara: applied easily, perfectly separates and defines lashes, really comfortable brush, so you will need no additional brush to comb eyelashes after application. I would say that this mascara looks as good as my previous luxury mascaras. And of course I was interested in how long this beauty will stay on my lashes. The longest I wore it was 8 hours - and... no flakes of mascara under my lashes!!! Was really surprised because there are a lot of negative reviews. We will see how it will work later. Still it's not really waterproof, that means you should FORGET ABOUT TOUCHING your eyes all day long, or at the worst do it with a mirror. On a rainy day I just cover one layer of this mascara with my traditional chemical waterproof one :o)) Works good, and I'm confident that my eyes will stay where they were in the morning :o)) ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Я думаю, что я не единственная, кто купил эту тушь из-за яркой и необычной упаковки - откровенно, она стоит того :о)) Теперь о туши: ложится без комочков, разделяет реснички легко и аккуратно, для меня очень удобная кисточка, после нанесения туши мне не приходится расчесывать реснички, как я это раньше делала. Я бы сказала, что эта тушь выглядит не хуже моих люксовых тушей. И конечно же после покупки я хотела проверить, сколько эта вся красота останется на моих ресницах. Я носила ее кажется не больше 8 часов - к вечеру под глазами было чисто!!! Сама была удивлена, так как множество негативных отзывов. Посмотрим, как она будет вести себя дальше. НО она не водостойкая, поэтому с ней вообще НЕЛЬЗЯ ТРОГАТЬ ГЛАЗА, забудьте, что они у вас есть и с ними все будет в порядке :о))) в крайнем случае можно что-то подправить, но только с зеркалом. В дождливый день я кладу сверху второй слой моей традиционной водостойкой туши, в паре они работают дружно, и я спокойна, что мои глаза останутся там, где они были утром :о)) ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Great

Posted by anna-on-iHerb on Oct 08, 2012

This mascara makes daily look natural effect. Doesn't irritate my eyes, comes off easily with make-up remover, and the price is right \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ Тушь немного удленяет, но не утолщает реснички. Натуральные ресницы. Не стоит ждать эффекта "накладных ресниц". Легко смывается.

Was this review helpful to you?

best natural mascara!

Posted by stavroulina on Aug 07, 2012

ok, THIS is a really good mascara, I mean that it's just like any commercial mascara. The color is a very dark black, the handle is comfortable, the brush doesn't cause clots and makes eyelashes look longer and thicker, PLUS it has very good ingredients! Since I started using this, my eyelashes don't shed as often.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 135 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »