Not impressed.

Posted by 5442112304538484053 on Sep 11, 2013

Everyone was bragging about this mascara, so i had pretty high expectations.. I was SO dissapointed. It creases though out the day, and it is kinda hard to work with if you're not so good at makeup(i had both my mum and my lil' sis try it, and they were struggeling to get it nice). I'd rather buy the pink one. Will NOT buy again, EVER. It gets two stars for being organic.

It's nice but nothing more than that

Posted by 5681223640011191552 on Sep 22, 2012

It runs and smears all the time

Reviews can save your money

Posted by 5653457869608936137 on Feb 02, 2015

After having read the reviews I decided to give it a shot. I didn't expect any miracles but I didn't expect to be disappointed either. It smudges very quickly especially if it's humid. Doesn't give you much of a volume as well. That's a big minus for me. The design is really attractive, and it comes off easyly. You don't need to rub your eyes a lot. But that's the only good thing that I can say about the mascara. Won't buy it again for sure. Waste of money.

Nice result

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

It works really well, and it make my lashes long and beautiful. It was my favorite until I found out about the ingredients, while searching on goodguide.com. Will NEVER buy again

Quite disappointed about that product

Posted by 4722791768878867567 on Dec 26, 2014

It's simply not working as good as I expected. I think it's because of the brush shape, it's not gripping lashes enough!

ok

Posted by 5648477282967212728 on Jul 01, 2016

was good for my sensitive eyes but not very impressed by this product. Sorry. doesnt make my lashes feel or look much fuller

Liked it at first

Posted by Reviewer1137925 on Dec 30, 2012

I tried this mascara because my eyelashes had become fragile and were falling out from other brands that I had tried. This product helped with that problem but unfortunately it flakes off during the day and really irritates my eyes.

Muy mal

Posted by juliaphoenix on Oct 29, 2014

De verdad, una pena lo de las máscaras de pestañas de Physician's. De momento no me gusta ninguna y tampoco encuentro ninguna otra natural que me parezca realmente buena. Más información sobre éste y otros muchos productos de iHerb en mi blog !

runs too easliy

Posted by Reviewer2791577 on Apr 14, 2014

I wanted to love this mascara because I wanted a more natural mascara that had less chemicals in it. Alas, I cannot use it because it runs too easily. I do have sensitive eyes and I cycle everywhere so I often have the wind in my face but I found that as soon as I left the house wearing this mascara it would be all under my eyes.

Doesn't last long

Posted by Northernstar on May 14, 2014

Very nice that it is safety to use but it doesn't last long. This mascara smeared under my eyes in a couple of hours. Still looking for ecological and long lasting mascara ;)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »