mascara

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jan 20, 2013

Very good for sensitive eyes, does not irritate them, looks and feels good. For more expressive look, need to make several coats. Stays on for the hole day, if you are not crying or have not used any oils on eye lashes. Comes off very easy with make up remover.

Love This Mascara

Posted by BigNanc on May 02, 2014

I have been searching for an organic mascara for a long time and never found one that fit the bill. This is it! Like other reviews if you want your lashes to look thicker you will need to apply more than one coat. I have found it helpful to comb my lashes with an old mascara brush after the first coat dries - it makes them look thicker.

love it

Posted by 5342796546261963391 on Oct 02, 2015

awesome.. mascara doesn't sting eyes or irate it and ..makes my eyelashes look just as long as the chemical filled mascaras do..will be back

great product

Posted by 5665608039873557837 on Oct 19, 2015

Really light and nice mascara!

Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

Organic mascara

Posted by 4806538000699328727 on Jan 23, 2016

I love this mascara. I was using another product before this, and was having problems with itching eyes. That's no longer a problem!

Stays on lashes and washes easily

Posted by 5354661181184240521 on Feb 16, 2016

Loved this mascara, No minuses for me.

good

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 17, 2016

Love it

Posted by 4719179350596336826 on Feb 11, 2015

Excellent mascara. Huge eyelashes even with one coat. No clumps. I use it regularly to go to work, I sometimes rush to the gym straight from work and it doesn't drain off my face. My eyes love it because it is very light and easily removed just with water. If you're planning to have fun with friends, laugh a lot, cry, walk in the snow or rain, use regular mascara. This is what I do and my eyes are happy for it. I am certainly going to purchase it again.

Very good product

Posted by antonovka on Mar 29, 2015

I like the natural look, so the fact that it doesn't really add too much length and volume is OK with me. Each lash looks very defined, the color is strong and it stays there all day. It's also easy to remove.