love it

Posted by 5342796546261963391 on Oct 02, 2015

awesome.. mascara doesn't sting eyes or irate it and ..makes my eyelashes look just as long as the chemical filled mascaras do..will be back

good good

Posted by 4834900628143089202 on Mar 25, 2016

she is the best

good

Posted by 4848317656952217083 on Feb 27, 2016

I like it! I'm glad I found a product that is all natural and good.

Great for sensitive eyes

Posted by PTTglbx on Jan 13, 2013

I have very sensitive eyes and have never been able to find a mascara that doesn't make my eyes dry -- until this one. No drying, no stinging, no discomfort whatsoever. And as long as you don't rub it or cry, it stays on and doesn't smudge. It thickens and is longlasting; the lashes don't droop even after an entire day. Though for naturally thick eyelashes, it does make them clump and you'd need one of those tiny metal brushes to separate the clumped hairs, but given how well it works otherwise, I find that acceptable. The only downside for sensitive eyes is that you'd now have to find an eye makeup remover that's strong enough to clean it up yet doesn't irritate your eye area. I haven't found one that's satisfying; those that clean well enough is never gentle enough. I'll try Physician's Formula's own eye makeup-removing products next and hopefully finally strike gold.

Will purchase again.

Posted by PiaSweden on Jan 25, 2013

This is the first natural mascara I've ever tried, and I'm very satisfied. In my opinion it is as good as any of the mascaras I've used until now (my favorite has been Estée Lauder, Double wear), if not better. The mascara is easy to apply and the lashes are separated nicely. We've had rainy weather and temperatures around 0ºC (32-59ºF) during the last weeks and the mascara hasn't smudged. I'll definitely buy this mascara again.

great product

Posted by 5665608039873557837 on Oct 19, 2015

Really light and nice mascara!

So happy with this

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Apr 07, 2013

I think the part that amazed me the most about this mascara was how effortlessly it came off of my lashes... never ever had I removed make-up so easily! Definitely does all that is stated on the packaging for me =))) I am thankful to GlamLifeGuru (on youtube) - she kept raving on about this product that when I saw it I knew I had to try it out.

good

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 17, 2016

Very good for sensitive eyes, does not irritate them, looks and feels good. For more expressive look, need to make several coats.

Stays on lashes and washes easily

Posted by 5354661181184240521 on Feb 16, 2016

Loved this mascara, No minuses for me.

Very good product

Posted by antonovka on Mar 29, 2015

I like the natural look, so the fact that it doesn't really add too much length and volume is OK with me. Each lash looks very defined, the color is strong and it stays there all day. It's also easy to remove.