ОЧЕНЬ НЕПЛОХАЯ ТУШЬ

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

ТУШЬ НЕ ПЛОХАЯ, УДЛИНЯЕТ РЕСНИЧКИ ХОРОШО, РАЗДРАЖЕНИЕ И АЛЛЕРГИИ НЕ ВЫЗВАЛА,ПОЖАЛУЙ ВОЗЬМУ ЕЩЕ.

Okay

Posted by 5684031424614824516 on May 11, 2014

Good mascara, just seemed to dry out quicker than other ones that I have used.

Nothing special

Posted by 5375783669111175622 on May 26, 2014

It is okay - but it depends what you expect to achieve with a cheap mascara. I have good eye lashes so all this did was make them darker and keep them in place. Not remarkably curl forming or thickening like some of the OTC brands but natural apparently. I guess I would buy it again though does the job and comes off easily.

Did not like

Posted by FondaLaShay on Nov 26, 2013

The coverage was ok to good.. but it shockingly itched my eyes and I did not feel it stayed on that longs since I ended up rubbing it off on accident - and it would smear.

so-so

Posted by 4823074457515957601 on Aug 12, 2013

For me personally it's so-so Did not see any special effect on eye lashes and if you accidentally touch them, it becomes all dirty around your eyes (I don't know ....may be I am just not used with natural mascara or it is a matter of quality (?) )

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1450685 on Aug 20, 2013

The mascara falls of after a few hours. So I don´t use it at work.

Smudges and runs

Posted by 5356871390337071752 on Jan 15, 2013

So I have no idea what the packaging is all about. But my eyes don't itch, I can easily wash it off, my lashes get the same volume as normal (I have to apply a bit more though) and I just like the non-sticky feel. But ladies beware - if it's cold out and you as much as breathe out, you'll have black dots all around your eyes!

smudges, though

Posted by Reviewer2838908 on Jun 07, 2013

smudges a bit. leaves a greyish tone under my eyes. this has probably something to do with oils in my concealer, or my facial oil. Still, it's great pretty great, natural look and easy to remove. i have discovered that it smudges a lot less if i dont use oil around my eyes before application! been using it for 2 moonths and still satisfied.

Doesn't work on its own!

Posted by Reviewer1175500 on Dec 13, 2012

On its own (on bare lashes) it's rubbish (hardly buildable and messy application)! But when paired with some other mascara it's decent. The bad thing that the second mascara is not natural. But I guess 50/50 is ok.

so-so

Posted by Reviewer2378547 on May 30, 2012

at finish of the day - this maskara stay under eyes