Super

Posted by 5317606963116277867 on Feb 10, 2015

Ink fits beautifully and is easily washed off

Hmmm...

Posted by 5537234362688723467 on Feb 07, 2015

I love that it is natural and it does not contain any harsh chemicals. The big negative thing about this product is that it does not give much volume -its like painting the lashes black and nothing else. I tried to put layers on layers with mascara without any big result. I love the Mascara-shaft though, I use it when I put on other mascaras because the shaft prevent the eyelashes to stick to each other or clump. The other positive thing about this product is that it is easy to remove. Just a bit of water and voila, no mascara on the lashes.

Reviews can save your money

Posted by 5653457869608936137 on Feb 02, 2015

After having read the reviews I decided to give it a shot. I didn't expect any miracles but I didn't expect to be disappointed either. It smudges very quickly especially if it's humid. Doesn't give you much of a volume as well. That's a big minus for me. The design is really attractive, and it comes off easyly. You don't need to rub your eyes a lot. But that's the only good thing that I can say about the mascara. Won't buy it again for sure. Waste of money.

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear Mascara, Black Organics

Posted by 5148542364264052686 on Jan 31, 2015

its is organics and i lov it....need to apply a few times to achieved the volume and thick eyelash

Not as organic as it looks

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

Quite disappointed with the product, gave an ok color and hold on my lashes but either the mascara or the wand really irritated my eyes which rarely happens even with conventional products, could be the plastic used on the wand. Looking for a better organic mascara.

Not so good, but ok look.

Posted by 5432903492193586488 on Jan 01, 2015

I tried this after trying another brand thats natural, so this one is not so good, but its good for eyes, Wont order again.

Quite disappointed about that product

Posted by 4722791768878867567 on Dec 26, 2014

It's simply not working as good as I expected. I think it's because of the brush shape, it's not gripping lashes enough!

No lo recibi

Posted by 4628028274147268185 on Dec 20, 2014

No lo recibi

organic mascara indeed

Posted by 4708794262789472383 on Dec 14, 2014

really it s organic. my eyes didn t became red after i applied.

Waste of money

Posted by 5116786261350098361 on Dec 12, 2014

I did not like this product at al. I've read a lot of good reviews on this product, but it did not work for me. I have long lashes so i need a mascara that can thicken them up. Unfortunately it looks like i have thinner and less eyelashes while wearing this mascara.