Organic mascara

Posted by 4806538000699328727 on Jan 23, 2016

I love this mascara. I was using another product before this, and was having problems with itching eyes. That's no longer a problem!

Love This Mascara

Posted by BigNanc on May 02, 2014

I have been searching for an organic mascara for a long time and never found one that fit the bill. This is it! Like other reviews if you want your lashes to look thicker you will need to apply more than one coat. I have found it helpful to comb my lashes with an old mascara brush after the first coat dries - it makes them look thicker.

super

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on Jun 22, 2016

I have been buying this mascara for 3 years now! I hope they never change the formula, and never stop making it!

Great for allergic eyes!

Posted by 4668468317282558397 on Mar 07, 2013

For years I've been trying to find a mascara that doesnt irritate my eyes. It seems to me that I at last found it. I am allergic to parabens and this mascara has none of it. My eyes stay clean and fresh; no irritations. next time I am going to buy more than one. it deont thicken the lashes - but still emphasize them.

mascara

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Jan 20, 2013

Very good for sensitive eyes, does not irritate them, looks and feels good. For more expressive look, need to make several coats. Stays on for the hole day, if you are not crying or have not used any oils on eye lashes. Comes off very easy with make up remover.

Great products

Posted by 4729313575326320355 on Apr 20, 2015

This is very Excellent iHerb services

All time favorites

Posted by MarjorieS on May 04, 2016

As I wear contact lenses I am concerned by the chemicals I put around my eyes and this mascara is flawless! Maybe the brush isn't the most sophisticated one, it is not curved but I have received many compliments on my lashes wearing that mascara! I completely recommend it, and if you found my review helpful please click on the "yes" button to let me know!

The best of all natural

Posted by 5518325840154193372 on Aug 22, 2016

This is my favorite all natural mascara. No complaints here.

Very good

Posted by 5590045976147907589 on May 25, 2016

Very light on the eyelashes increase the length and distinguish them tidily but Attiytha 4-star just because they do not prove a long

Ok

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Sep 02, 2016

It's okay. Nothing special but not bad either.