New To iHerb?

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear Mascara, Black Organics, .26 oz (7.5 g)

4 out of 5 based on 546 reviews

bold and long-wearing

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on May 15, 2012

This is better than any other organic/natural mascara I've tried. Really makes my lashes stand out, and stays on all day.

like an old friend

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on May 31, 2012

it's my first day using mascara (I got the parcel yesterday only - total 5 weeks from door to door)but it's like meeting an old friend. In the Soviet times there was a very cheap and very natural mascara in a small box but to use it you had to moisture it with water or with saliva:)) Organic Wear Mascara is as perfect but ready to use

Will purchase again.

Posted by PiaSweden on Jan 25, 2013

This is the first natural mascara I've ever tried, and I'm very satisfied. In my opinion it is as good as any of the mascaras I've used until now (my favorite has been Estée Lauder, Double wear), if not better. The mascara is easy to apply and the lashes are separated nicely. We've had rainy weather and temperatures around 0ºC (32-59ºF) during the last weeks and the mascara hasn't smudged. I'll definitely buy this mascara again.

So happy with this

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Apr 07, 2013

I think the part that amazed me the most about this mascara was how effortlessly it came off of my lashes... never ever had I removed make-up so easily! Definitely does all that is stated on the packaging for me =))) I am thankful to GlamLifeGuru (on youtube) - she kept raving on about this product that when I saw it I knew I had to try it out.

Great for allergic eyes!

Posted by 4668468317282558397 on Mar 07, 2013

For years I've been trying to find a mascara that doesnt irritate my eyes. It seems to me that I at last found it. I am allergic to parabens and this mascara has none of it. My eyes stay clean and fresh; no irritations. next time I am going to buy more than one. it deont thicken the lashes - but still emphasize them.