Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Pressed Powder, Translucent Medium, 0.3 oz (9 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Sep 05, 2012

Nice powder to use it over the liquid foundation. Sets up instantly, easy to use. Its just that I found that it might be a bit drying, so you cant wear it on its own. Nice colour for fair skin. Otherwise, really good product without any harsh ingredients, certified, I recommend!

Aussie iherb addict

Posted by 5721219723395907532 on Aug 06, 2014

Grate product but I bought it too light, I have light skin and it's still too light for me! I get around it by using a bronze over top :)

Goes well with PF tinted moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Jan 29, 2015

I love the PF's organic tinted moisturizer w/ SPF 15. It goes on nice and light and then I use this powder on top of the moisturizer to "matte" my face a bit. I haven't used it on its own, but only in conjunction w/ the moisturizer so I don't know how much it would cover up flaw with on its own. But in combo w/ the moisturizer, it's great. I also like that it's organic, non-toxic ingredients.

Best natural powder so far

Posted by elinorll on Jun 10, 2015

I've tried several natural powders but I find this one my favorite. It provides a nice coverage and I like the colour. However, it is definitely not a translucent powder. It has a slightly yellow tint.

No están mal

Posted by 4939835379730388443 on Nov 19, 2013

El envase es super bonito y muy práctico de llevar en el bolso puesto que trae un espejo y una mini brocha (aunqe no de muy buena calidad). Lo utilizo simplemente para retocar los brillos, pero tampoco me parece que tenga nada de especial.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »