Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Fair to Light Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)

4 stars just cause of bad spreading.

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 21, 2013

I have fair skin, this cream is just little bit dark for me. Spreading is not great, so face can have different color spots. But if you manage to apply it very quickly, then it looks nice... skin looks nice, fresh, young... and u don't feel anything on face, but good moisturizer. It gives me matte look. Since there r no harsh chemicals and SPF, i will use it. If you have blemishes on face i don't think it can conceal it. Very light coverage.

VERY light!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

This is a very light product for VERY LIGHT coverage. It creates a nice shiny shimmer but will not cover skin blemishes etc. Good hydration though however it might feel a bit sticky on the skin..

Bien mais trop liquide

Posted by 5063440699257202060 on Jul 18, 2013

La couleur est vraiment top mais trop liquide

Little bit dissapointed

Posted by 4911930906903226277 on Nov 05, 2014

I normally love Physicians Formula and was excited to use this product however I am disappointed. You have to quickly blend it out as it absorbs fast into the skin, it has a very liquid consistency so I have to use a lot. It does not provide coverage, it is ok for those make up free days where you want a moisturiser and some added colour. I do like that it has SPF 15. Perhaps another shade would suit me better but I won't be purchasing this product again due to the consistency and its blend ability. I have normal to oily skin and noticed this product leaves a shine and a pink tone which I don't like.