Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Physician's Formula, Inc., Organic Wear, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 15, Ivory to Fair Organics, 1.5 fl oz (44 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not ivory to fair - runs much darker

Posted by Reviewer2375067 on Nov 06, 2012

Like the other reviewer, I'm giving it 3 stars for excellent ingredients. Unfortunately the colour runs very dark and turns me orange. Not all of us have a tan and it'd be nice if manufacturers catered to us with genuinely light skin tones.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Oct 22, 2012

3 stars for good ingredients. But though, my skin was sticky, and the coverage was very bad. My skin felt very oily. I prefer a normal moisturizer with normal makeup over. Will not buy again.

Subtle look

Posted by Xhalax on Jul 03, 2014

This tinted moisturizer is great if you want to add a very subtle tint to your face and even out the skin tone a bit. It's easy to apply and has a pleasant smell, but it does seem a little bit sticky, and can leave my face a bit shiny. I use it on days when I just want a subtle, natural look without using any foundation, and it works great for that purpose :)

LOVE!

Posted by 5197332366920907937 on Apr 09, 2013

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this tinted moisturizer! I haven't used any other kind before, this was my first try, but I am so glad I went for it! Covers very well, smells nice, and is super natural looking. This is definitely replacing my old foundation! It does dry fast though, as you rub it in, but that's not a problem to me.

Tinted Moisturizer means LIGHT coverage. Nice for people who does not like patchy skin

Posted by 5492768500384794732 on Jul 17, 2014

I was expecting a bit more of this tinted moisturizer, it didn't gave me the opacity I was looking for, but it is good for people who like light makeup on.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »