New To iHerb?

Physician's Formula, Inc., Plump Potion, Clear Potion, 0.1 oz (3 g)

4 out of 5 based on 54 reviews
Reviews 3-star

Plumps up, but got an allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2014809 on Jul 06, 2013

First time I used it, my skin around my lips got really red and swollen. The next few times it was ok. I am sure it can plump the lips, but only the first few times. After that the effect seems to go away. The glossy effect is nice and stays on a long time.

Glossy

Posted by odereviews on Dec 12, 2013

Has little bit of plump effect, nice glossy lips with this one. Could be less sticky. Smell is pretty bad. OK priced. I was hoping for more. Cool package.

Still undecided

Posted by 4829505604927791417 on Jul 05, 2014

I've been using this plumping potion for maybe 3 days as I wanted to try it out. I dont think the plumping is quite strong enough for me BUT I have noticed a slight improvement so very posisble Im just being skeptical. Be careful as it is a very sticky lipgloss and it stays on for a VERY long time. Please dont see that necessarily as a bad thing because it is the most long lasting lipgloss I have ever used but I do think you need make up remover to get it off completely.