Great !

Posted by 5106900146237325813 on May 21, 2014

The color is great and shiny ! The face will look smooth after using its highlight! The texture is also better than their nude eyeshadow ,

great product

Posted by 4845509548193059387 on Oct 03, 2014

My favourite product so versatile and pigmented would recommend 100%

Best illuminator ever👍👍

Posted by 4976039347460058663 on Oct 05, 2014

I have many product that illuminate and highlight but I have to say this is my go to. If your thinking about purchasing this just do it you will defiantly NOT be disappointed 👍👍

Shine bright like a diamond!

Posted by 5113960700525343177 on Nov 06, 2014

Can't rave enough gives you a great glow. maybe not for everyday, unless you use a very light hand, but if you like to have an unearthly glow for everyday then, gurl, go for it!

maquillaje natural

Posted by 4628994425795415568 on Sep 12, 2015

excelente producto. Recomiendo para personas sensibles. hermosas tonalidades, no irrita los ojos, mejora la textura de la piel

Excellent product

Posted by GINICONA on Nov 10, 2015

It smells so wonderful. It has a light vanilla scent. The light shades when compined altogether give that healthy glow to the skin. Is shimmery not shiny, it gives a subtle healthy glow. But regarding the darker shades i used them as eyeshadows as i find them too shiny to work as bronze for my fair complexion. But mostly i love its texture, it makes my skin look smoother.

Good quality but the shades are not good for pale skin

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Mar 03, 2015

I have a pale pinkish skin and these shades are not good for me. It is surprising because it seemed there were enough neutral colors in it...Alas, it is too yellow/brown for me. On the bright side, the quality of the palette is good. The packaging is cute, and it includes a mirror, a sponge and a brush!

Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette, Warm Nude, 0.26 oz (7.5 g) Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, All-in-1 Custom Nude Palette, Warm Nude, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Posted by 5655357587933173358 on Mar 26, 2015

Love this palette so much, I use it for my eyeshadow... It gives a shimmering glow on my eyes, and stay up to 12 hours. Very impressive product. Definitely will purchase again.

It is very nice colours.

Posted by 5508579638474151768 on Jun 07, 2016

It is nice colour.The package design is very awesome.I like it.

Highlighter

Posted by 5581712921659838176 on Jan 22, 2016

I use it as a shadow and highlighter. Beautiful color and pigmented.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »