July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing, Eyeliner Trio, Smoky Eyes, 3 Eyeliners (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Just perfect

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Nov 25, 2012

Wonderful colors and quality.

Good quality eyeliners

Posted by 5133984318746733081 on Oct 13, 2013

These liners are of good quality for the price. All of the colours included in this package are the common, go-to colours. They go on very smoothly and easily. Very practical and handy. The liners do not smudge and are lasting. I would highly recommend this package, the pricing is perfect.

Best eyeliner for me

Posted by 5151390913927270827 on Dec 28, 2013

I have gone through so many brands of eyeliner, and I absolutely love this! I use the black one mainly - it has glitter in it (I didn't know till I used it), but it never gave me problems (e.g. falling into my eyes). It has never smudged on me, and I can remove it easily with my sensitive eye makeup remover. I live in Singapore where it is hot and humid, but this holds up well. Actually, I rub my eyes often and use eye drops because of my contact lenses, so sometimes a little of it disappears - but I just reapply it easily anyway. By the way, I only use this for my upper eye lids - I can't seem to apply any type of eyeliner to my bottom lids without my eyes getting really irritated.

Excellent

Posted by 4621219243750781225 on Nov 28, 2013

Great value for money and they cause no irritation!

Nice purchase

Posted by 5150303447313993716 on Dec 01, 2013

Liked these eyeliners very much. They give a spectacular view of eyes with its shimmering smoky effect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »